Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 10-12-2018, 08:09 AM   #281
Jason Lyon
Human being with feelings

Here are reatic reabank files for Cinewinds Core, Garritan Personal Orchestra 5 and Kirk Hunter Brass 2.
Attached Files
File Type: txt CWC Full.txt (2.1 KB, 232 views)
File Type: txt GPO5 Full.txt (4.8 KB, 218 views)
File Type: txt KHCB2 Full.txt (2.9 KB, 224 views)
Jason Lyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:42 AM   #282
K8ch

Default Thank you, Jason!!!

Jason...

Thank you so much for posting these.

I haven't the time to learn to create these, for myself, so finding your post was a real blessing!!

Is there any chance I can use this for the brass instruments that come with "Kirk Hunter Diamond Symphony..or is this Reabank file only good for the specific "Brass 2" library?

Thank you very much, for sharing!!

Peace,

Keith
https://www.reverbnation.com/keithhaydon
Old 10-18-2018, 06:00 AM   #283
Jason Lyon

You're welcome Keith.

Not sure about KH cross-compatibility, but it's worth a try. When I got Brass 2, Legacy (basically Diamond) came with it, and this reabank seems to work with that as well.
Jason Lyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #284
fbeauvaisc

Default Midi notes to trigger Articulations

Hi!

Great software! I'm a freshly new REAPER user coming from Cubase since their November Cubase 10 update was a fiasco so I decided to make the leap. The only thing I was going to miss was Cubase's Expression Maps. Although Expression Maps have a decent custom mapping GUI and dedicated controller lanes, I feel Reaticulate is surpassing it in a few areas like chasing and the possibility of multiple maps on a same tracks and more.

I've started to map a few of my libraries to Reaticulate. My only issue is I didn't figure out how to trigger the articulations using midi notes. My VEP6 templates are all using multi-timbral instances of ether Play 6 or Kontakt 5 with 16 articulations associated to 16 midi channels. I trigger the midi channels using a small secondary 25keys midi controller assigned to out of musical range midi notes starting at C-2. I've standardized my maps so the similar articulations like legato, long, staccato, marcato and so on, are always maped to the same midi channels and triggered by the same midi notes. Is there a way to assign notes to trigger Reaticulate? Would there be a way to do so in the Actions list?

Thanks and congrats on a great and very promising plugin!
fbeauvaisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 06:25 PM   #285
tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbeauvaisc View Post
Is there a way to assign notes to trigger Reaticulate? Would there be a way to do so in the Actions list?
I'm afraid there isn't a native way to do that right now.

Reaper's API doesn't provide an elegant way to do this. Frustratingly, when you assign a note to an action, the script for the action can't actually see which note you triggered, only its velocity. So I can't have a single "Activate articulation by note" where the note number corresponds to the program number.

Consequently, the only way I can think of is a brute force way: create 128 actions to trigger an articulation, one for each program. In fact, I'd need to create 2176 discrete actions: 128*16=2048 for 128 programs on each of the 16 MIDI channels, plus another 128 actions for the 128 programs on the default channel.

Even 128 actions for the default channel is a little on the extreme side IMO, but it may come to that. Maybe someone else on the forum has a clever idea for an alternative.

Meanwhile, the expected way to trigger articulations from a control surface is via a CC, where you bind a CC one of the "Activate articulation by CC" actions and the CC value corresponds to the program number for the articulation.

This probably isn't too useful for your use-case, unless you can somehow reconfigure your MIDI controller to send CC values from the notes? If you have something like the Bome MIDI Translator, you could pretty easily have it translate notes from your controller to CC events.

I'll chew on this a bit and see if I can't dream up some kind of alternative to gobs and gobs of new individual actions for this one use-case. All ideas welcome.
tack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 07:00 PM   #286
_Stevie_

So that means, we could actually use, for example, Lemur to trigger the articulation via CC, right?
Old 11-19-2018, 07:15 PM   #287
tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stevie_ View Post
So that means, we could actually use, for example, Lemur to trigger the articulation via CC, right?
Yup. Activation of articulations from a control surface by CC was part of the original design. Just not by notes, because Reaper makes that extremely painful. (Or I am having a failure of imagination.)
Old 11-19-2018, 07:26 PM   #288
fbeauvaisc

Thanks, I'll keep thinking too. There is always a way!
Old 11-19-2018, 09:12 PM   #289
Arthur McArthur

This is incredible, tack. Just diving into it now. Thanks for making it and keep up the great work!

Edit:

One thing I noticed is that if I have more than one track selected and I change articulations, that articulation gets pushed to all tracks that are record armed. Is that expected? Would it be possible for the articulation to only be passed to the selected track(s)?

Last edited by Arthur McArthur; 11-20-2018 at 01:31 AM.
Arthur McArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 05:07 PM   #290
tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur McArthur View Post
One thing I noticed is that if I have more than one track selected and I change articulations, that articulation gets pushed to all tracks that are record armed. Is that expected? Would it be possible for the articulation to only be passed to the selected track(s)?
That's the expected behavior, yeah. When you click on an articulation, it emits the MIDI program change event, and Reaper will route that message to all record-armed tracks.

I feel like this actually makes more sense than just targeting selected tracks, because the articulation change is an element of a MIDI performance. So if I change an articulation and then play a note, I would expect those two things to go to the same tracks.

In any case that behaviour isn't configurable. Although it technically could target only selected tracks (not easily though), I feel like that's even more confusing than sending to all record-armed tracks -- if anything, shouldn't it only target the last touched track that the Reaticulate GUI is showing current banks for?

Does anyone else find the current behavior counter-intuitive? If so, how would you expect it to work?

Thanks for the feedback, Arthur.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:04 PM   #291
Arthur McArthur

Quote:
Originally Posted by tack View Post
if anything, shouldn't it only target the last touched track that the Reaticulate GUI is showing current banks for?
I think this would be ideal. My ideal use case is: I load in several different libraries, all from different manufacturers with different articulation mappings, and I can click on each of them and select staccato, without having to record arm and then un-record arm each in turn.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:15 PM   #292
Arthur McArthur

This may be of help to some people. Thanks to Edgemeal and Julian Sader's new extension here's two scripts, one to open Reaticulate if it isn't open:

Code:
hWnd = reaper.JS_Window_Find("Reaticulate", true)-- find window by title bar text
if hWnd ~=nil then -- 

else -- launch  script
  cmd = reaper.NamedCommandLookup('_RSbe259504561f6a52557d2d1c64e52ef13527bf17') --put command ID here
  if cmd > 0 then 
    reaper.Main_OnCommand(cmd, 0)
  else
    reaper.MB("Invalid script Command ID!","ERROR",0)  
  end
end
And another to close it if it is open:

Code:
hWnd = reaper.JS_Window_Find("Reaticulate", true) -- find window by title bar text
if hWnd ~=nil then 
 reaper.Main_OnCommand(reaper.NamedCommandLookup"_RSbe259504561f6a52557d2d1c64e52ef13527bf17", 1) -- put command ID here
end
You can link these to your open MIDI item commands so, for example, Reaticulate always opens when you open a MIDI item and always closes when you close the MIDI editor. You'll probably have to swap out the command ID for whatever it is on your machines.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:19 AM   #293
fbeauvaisc

Default Stacking

Is there a way to stack articulations in midi channel switching? With a Ctrl+click would open more midi channels.

Also I have to say I'm super impressed and happy with Reaticulate. I've mapped all my orchestra so that all my articulations are the same through ch1 to ch10 and there's room for FX and specific articulations to specific instruments. I've assigned a global map the the parent folder of a given section with a group rec arm set to master and children set to slaves. That way, if I select an articulation in the parent folder, it changes the articulation to all the children and I can play custom ensemble patches super quickly.

I then filtered per track, at the input, all the midi notes that are out of range of it's assigned instrument so that they do not get recorded as I play my ensemble patches.

Pretty freaking amazing!!! All that is missing is articulation stacking and a good way to trigger them as my usual note triggering system is not working.

Thanks,

Last edited by fbeauvaisc; 02-20-2023 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:08 AM   #294
fbeauvaisc

Default Midi Ports of Bus routing for Vienna Ensemble Pro

Is there a way to have Reaticulate change midi bus to have more than 16 midi channels available per track? I am using Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 and I wish to have all my given instrument's articulations on a single track. (more than 16 articulations). In Vienna Ensemble Pro, I can add within an VEP instance, multiple Play or Kontakt instances that can be triggered on different ports (bus). Then they each have 16 midi channels.

I've already mapped reaper's midi buses to VST3 midi busses. Where do I go from there? I can change the bus outputs by adding the "Reaticulate bus translator to cc feedback" fx. That's already pretty good..

Is there a way within the reaticulate fx to trigger output bus changes?

Last edited by fbeauvaisc; 11-22-2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old 11-22-2018, 11:15 AM   #295
fbeauvaisc

Ok so I linked "bus translator for midi feedback" to CC20 and I can change the bus within Reaticulate. But it cannot be used with midi channel switching else I'm missing something. Here's an exemple of my codes :

//! c=#FF0000 i=legato o=cc:20,1 (Working for switching to bus 1)
01 01-Leg Slur
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=legato o=cc:20,8 (Working for switching to bus 2)
02 02-Leg Slur Accent
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=legato o=@3 (working for switching midi channel)
03 03-Leg Mute
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=trill o=@4 o=cc:20,8 (not working at doing both)
04 04-Trill HT
"Bank/Program Select"

I'm getting super close to achieving what I want. What am I missing?

Cheers!
Old 11-22-2018, 11:38 AM   #296
fbeauvaisc

Ok so I'm getting closer. Sorry for the repeated posts I missed that fact that I needed to put forward slash between output events.

So now I have this and it's almost working:

//! c=#FF0000 i=legato o=cc:20,1/@1
01 01-Leg Slur
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=legato o=cc:20,8/@2
02 02-Leg Slur Accent
"Bank/Program Select"

The problem is, when I switch to channel 2 and bus 2, the channels get added to each other. channel 1 remains open for some reason. From channel 2 to 3, channel 2 is tuned of so I get channel 1+3.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by fbeauvaisc; 11-22-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old 11-22-2018, 07:11 PM   #297
tack

Quote:
Is there a way to stack articulations in midi channel switching? With a Ctrl+click would open more midi channels.
This could technically work the way you described but only for the multi scenario like you're using, and, more problematically, it wouldn't work during recording or playback, because you can't "layer" program change messages.

So there are two possibilities here:

1. Create custom layered articulations that route to multiple MIDI channels. Of course this means you have to think ahead-of-time which layerings you want and create articulations for them.

2. You can use multiple source channels. If you've added the bank to your track with the Omni source channel, you can map any source channel to any single articulations. This is how I layer, with multiple source channels, because I want to have independent CC curves for each layer anyway. But if you wanted to control multiple destination channels from a single source channel, this requires option 1.

I can't think of a good way around this when using program changes the way Reaticulate does. But I'm open to ideas.

Quote:
Also I have to say I'm super impressed and happy with Reaticulate.
That's great to hear! I'm delighted to know it's working ok for you, notwithstanding the limitations you're running into.

Quote:
Is there a way to have Reaticulate change midi bus to have more than 16 midi channels available per track?
Not without some sort of support from the VSTi. Someone had a similar question in the context of Kontakt, whether it was possible to address all 4 ports within Kontakt (ports A-D).

I offered this solution which combines FlexRouter, a Kontakt multiscript, with Reaticulate to address up to 64 different channels.

This theoretically would work with VEPro as well, but it only works with Kontakt.

As for using MIDI buses from Reaper, I'm afraid Reaticulate doesn't support this yet. The Reaticulate Bus Translator JSFX you stumbled upon was just to solve the specific use-case of MIDI feedback to a CC controller and it was never meant to be used directly (only behind-the-scenes by Reaticulate). It's no wonder you're finding it working a bit wonky when trying to use it for this purpose.

Supporting multiple MIDI buses natively within Reaticulate is an interesting idea. So you're saying this works properly between Reaper and VEPro? If Reaper sends out on a particular MIDI bus, VEPro handles this natively?

I suppose I could test this without VEPro (as unfortunately I don't own it) by adding multiple VSTis to a track and assigning input to different buses. Then I'd need some way within Reaticulate to specify the destination MIDI bus. Something like:

Code:
//! c=short i=spiccato o=note:17,1@12.4
42 spiccato
Which would send note 17 velocity 1 to channel 4 on MIDI bus 4 and route future events there.

Do you think this would translate well to what you're trying to accomplish with VEP6?

And would you find it a problem to your workflow if you, even though you could address destinations on any MIDI bus(*), your MIDI input could only come from bus 1?

(*) I leverage bus 16 for CC feedback to a MIDI controller, so technically if you wanted to use that feature you couldn't put anything on bus 16.
Old 11-22-2018, 07:35 PM   #298
fbeauvaisc

Wow thanks for the reply!!!

I finally got it to work in some way. For some reason, channel 1 remains open for all the busses.

I redid all of my templates in VEPro to 15 articulations instead of 16 per channel with more busses. I skip channel 1 on all instances and it works. I insert the bus translator for cc feedback's between reaticulate and VEPro VST3 plugin and link it's destination bus to midi cc 20 and value 8 brings it to bus 2, value 16 to bus 3 and so on. That way I can have many times, 15 articulations on the same track. It should be 16 but for some reason, ch1 is stuck.

Here's are my codes (in the making):

/////////////////////////////////////

//! g="EWQL" n="Trumpets" (#FF0000)
Bank 06 6 EWQL - Trumpets

//! c=#FF0000 i=legato o=cc:20,1/@2
01 Leg Slur
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=legato o=cc:20,1/@3
02 Leg Slur Accent
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=legato o=cc:20,1/@4
03 Leg Slur Runs
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=staccatissimo o=cc:20,1/@5
04 Staccatissimo
"Bank/Program Select"

etc....

//////////////////////////////////////

//! g="EWQL" n="Trumpets FX"
Bank 106 106 EWQL - Trumpets FX

//! c=#FF0000 i=fx o=cc:20,8/@2
17 3TP Clusters
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=crescendo o=cc:20,8/@3
18 3TP Crescendo Fast
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=fx o=cc:20,8/@4
19 3TP Crescendo Medium
"Bank/Program Select"

//! c=#FF0000 i=fx o=cc:20,8/@5
20 3TP Crescendo Slow
"Bank/Program Select"

etc....

Last edited by fbeauvaisc; 11-22-2018 at 07:40 PM.
Old 11-22-2018, 11:29 PM   #299
fbeauvaisc

Quote:
Supporting multiple MIDI buses natively within Reaticulate is an interesting idea. So you're saying this works properly between Reaper and VEPro? If Reaper sends out on a particular MIDI bus, VEPro handles this natively?
Apparently yes. Reaper's output busses are sending to the midi ports inputs in VEPro. You can set as many as 16 input ports per instance in VEPro each then can trigger 16 midi channels.

I can finally have as many(almost) articulations and effects available on the same track. So much easier to mix and it's closer to a score's layout. Not like over 300 tracks like on some templates I've seen.
Old 11-23-2018, 05:58 AM   #300
fbeauvaisc

And by the way, VEPro 6 is currently half price due to black Friday. It does not go on sales often.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:26 PM   #301
Ranga

You're doing a great job man. But don't take this wrong. Setting up the articulation is little bit an enigma for non tech guys. i believe you can do something for it. This is not a request or complain or something like that. I'm just saying this because Reaticulate is great. Thanks
Ranga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 08:09 PM   #302
tack

No, I agree. We need a GUI for creating banks. It's in the works, but life happens -- in unexpected quantities this fall, unfortunately. But yes the UX will be made much simpler.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:10 AM   #303
_Stevie_

Yeah, life can be hard. I hope everything is okay on your side, tack!
Old 11-28-2018, 10:23 PM   #304
Klangfarben

Hey Tack, just wanted to chime in and say what a great tool this is. I know there's a ways to go yet, but really great work so far.

I'm probably missing something because, well, I'm stupid. But in the including actions, is there an action to select a specific articulation slot 1-16 for groups 1-4? I see an action for next and previous articulation but not for a specific slot. If there isn't a current action, would it be difficult to create an action that did select a specific articulation slot?
Klangfarben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 01:29 AM   #305
G-Sun

Quote:
but life happens -- in unexpected quantities this fall
Quote of the day
G-Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 05:02 AM   #306
tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klangfarben View Post
I'm probably missing something because, well, I'm stupid. But in the including actions, is there an action to select a specific articulation slot 1-16 for groups 1-4? I see an action for next and previous articulation but not for a specific slot.
So the first misconception is that there are articulation slots 1-16. Reaticulate works differently than something like BRSO Articulate in that it isn't channel-based, but rather program number based. This means that you could define a bank that had up to 128 different articulations. For your custom banks the choice of program number is up to you, but the factory banks follow (to the extent possible) the numbering defined in Spitfire's UACC standard. Arbitrary, but it was at least something to base some consistency on.

Within a bank, program numbers must be distinct. This means you can't use program 42 (or whatever) in group 1 and reuse it again in group 2. Consequently it doesn't matter what group program 42 is in. If you want to activate that articulation, you use an action to do it (via one of the activate articulations by CC actions) and it'll activate it regardless of which group it's in.

Actions to activate articulations are done by CC right now. Because there's no good alternative -- as I explain above in post 285, I would need a massive number of actions to cover all the program numbers and source channels and it makes it impractical.

Hope that makes sense!
Old 11-29-2018, 01:44 PM   #307
Klangfarben

Thanks, Tack! Yes, that does make sense. Thank you for the explanation.
Klangfarben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:53 AM   #308
G-Sun

I have an issue with articulation-changes on note-start is not working. I need to put it before.
Is it the order of midi-events that does this,
and could the program-changes be set before note-on?
Old 12-06-2018, 08:10 AM   #309
tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Sun View Post
I have an issue with articulation-changes on note-start is not working. I need to put it before.
Is it the order of midi-events that does this,
and could the program-changes be set before note-on?
Hm, I'm not sure I follow.

Program Changes are sent (either by the Reaticulate UI piece or recorded into a MIDI item and sent during playback) to the Reaticulate JSFX on each track. The JSFX then takes that Program Change and converts it to the MIDI events that are defined in your output event list. The Program Change is not passed through to the VSTi (unless of course you have a program change message included in your output event list).

The output events are emitted in the order listed.

Can you elaborate on what your articulation config looks like currently, and what events you want Reaticulate to send to the VSTi when the articulation is activated?
Old 12-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #310
G-Sun

For eg line 12-14 here:

The trills doesn't fire

But if I move the Bank select and PC to 4.3.99
it works.

So, maybe displacing all changes a tick earlier?

Kirk Hunter/Diamond Orchestra/Oboe btw
Old 12-07-2018, 05:59 AM   #311
tack

Quote:
So, maybe displacing all changes a tick earlier?
Yeah, unfortunately that may be necessary. If you add a ReaControlMIDI instance before Reaticulate and enable logging, do you see the note before the PC?

With those events having the same time code, I don't think we have a guaranteed expectation of ordering. Ensuring the PC has a time code just slightly before the notes is necessary right now.

I have a couple ideas to fix this. I'll play around this weekend and see if there's something I can do. The more complex idea requires use of Plugin Delay Compensation to give Reaticulate the opportunity to look ahead in the MIDI event stream but this is a pretty disruptive code change and will probably have unintended side effects. Hopefully the simpler idea pans out.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:40 AM   #312
bhuether

Hi, just came across this great script!

Some questions before I start getting too deep:

1. Is there a way to export a MIDI track that has articulation data such that you can import in Finale and have the articulation markings in the score? Likewise for dynamics, I suppose.
2. Anyone create banks for EW Holly Wood Gold Strings, Brass, Woodwinds?

thanks!

Brian
bhuether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:14 AM   #313
G-Sun

Quote:
Yeah, unfortunately that may be necessary. If you add a ReaControlMIDI instance before Reaticulate and enable logging, do you see the note before the PC?

With those events having the same time code, I don't think we have a guaranteed expectation of ordering. Ensuring the PC has a time code just slightly before the notes is necessary right now.

I have a couple ideas to fix this. I'll play around this weekend and see if there's something I can do. The more complex idea requires use of Plugin Delay Compensation to give Reaticulate the opportunity to look ahead in the MIDI event stream but this is a pretty disruptive code change and will probably have unintended side effects. Hopefully the simpler idea pans out.
Yes, looks like the output of Rearticulate outputs event after note, even when event is prior in midi item event list

Code:
4: 90 50 60 [Note On] chan 1 note 80 vel 96
5: 90 21 7F [Note On] chan 1 note 33 vel 127
Old 12-13-2018, 05:45 PM   #314
tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuether View Post
1. Is there a way to export a MIDI track that has articulation data such that you can import in Finale and have the articulation markings in the score? Likewise for dynamics, I suppose.
I'm afraid not. Reaticulate uses program changes to control articulations, and these will be fairly custom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuether View Post
2. Anyone create banks for EW Holly Wood Gold Strings, Brass, Woodwinds?
Brass and woodwinds, anyway. A user has submitted the banks here which you can download. I don't own any EWQL libraries but perhaps one of those would be straightforward enough to adapt to strings.
Old 12-13-2018, 05:47 PM   #315
tack

Quote:
Yes, looks like the output of Rearticulate outputs event after note, even when event is prior in midi item event list
Thanks G-Sun. Should hopefully be fixed for the next release. I had wanted the next release to have the GUI bank editor but I'm not ready, so I suspect in the next week or so I'll do a prerelease that has all the other changes to date (a few fixes and minor features).
Old 12-14-2018, 04:36 AM   #316
G-Sun

Quote:
Thanks G-Sun. Should hopefully be fixed for the next release. I had wanted the next release to have the GUI bank editor but I'm not ready, so I suspect in the next week or so I'll do a prerelease that has all the other changes to date (a few fixes and minor features).
Thanks a lot!
Old 12-20-2018, 11:50 AM   #317
composerguy78

Is there a sticky or something for Reabank Files?

I am looking for some of Vienna Instruments and LASS. Surely these would be so easy to upload and share somewhere? Or is there a repository I don't yet know about?
composerguy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 05:21 PM   #318
gwok

Hi All,

Hey, is it possible to have Reaticulate changes occur on the same grid point as the note that needs to have the new sound?

IOW, I have to nudge all the PC's reaticulate makes to the left so they are ahead of the next note that needs to be triggered (or input them early). Is this the intended behaviour? I just had the impression that you could put the articuation right smack on the point where you want the change, and the PC would hit the sampler before the note on. Or is this not how it's supposed to work?

I just find it's fiddly to have PC's always ahead of the intended change, and makes things confusing, so I just wanted to see if this is the intended behaviour.

Thanks!!
gwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 05:35 PM   #319
tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwok View Post
Hey, is it possible to have Reaticulate changes occur on the same grid point as the note that needs to have the new sound?
This should hopefully fixed in the prerelease. You can switch to the prerelease ReaPack here if you want to try:

http://reaticulate.com/download.html

I'm keen to know if this solves the problem for you as I can imagine other cases where the solution I used may not work (requiring a more extreme solution) but I don't know if that effort is necessary.
Old 01-15-2019, 08:45 PM   #320
gwok

Quote:
This should hopefully fixed in the prerelease.

I'm keen to know if this solves the problem for you as I can imagine other cases where the solution I used may not work (requiring a more extreme solution) but I don't know if that effort is necessary.
So far so good!! Thanks Tack!!!

Fwiw, only tested on just a small project, 1 track. But seems solid so far!!
gwok is offline   Reply With Quote