Old 04-12-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
groundwire
Human being with feelings

Default Another Theme Question From A Newbee

Hey guys, Gotta a theme problem. I put some theme files into reaper and it worked fine, then i decided to delete them to start over with some new ones. Now the themes i installed are still on the theme list in reaper and i can still use them even though the theme files have been deleted, What gives? I tried reset to default settings and even reinstalled reaper and they are still there on the list etc. Very weird, any ideas?
groundwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:28 AM   #2
WolfJames
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundwire View Post
Hey guys, Gotta a theme problem. I put some theme files into reaper and it worked fine, then i decided to delete them to start over with some new ones. Now the themes i installed are still on the theme list in reaper and i can still use them even though the theme files have been deleted, What gives? I tried reset to default settings and even reinstalled reaper and they are still there on the list etc. Very weird, any ideas?
When this happened to me, I had theme files in multiple locations. Do a Windows search for a partial theme name and you will see if you have multiple copies on your computer.
WolfJames is offline   Reply With Quote