Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 09-22-2020, 11:54 AM   #1
panicaftermath
Human being with feelings

Default Combining theme tweaker and element finder windows

This has probably been suggested before. It would be good if these two windows could be combined into one, or at least if each could be opened from a button on the other one. And/or if the tweaker window could be resized and retain its size when reopened.

panicaftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:01 PM   #2
panicaftermath

Indeed. Having the settings for elements now accessed through the tweaker integrated into the theme adjuster would be pretty sweet. And a lot of work.... (or is this already underway.....?)

In the mean time I've made an action that opens both the tweaker and the element finder in one go. (Gotta love Reaper!)

Thank you White Tie for this brilliant work, and all the other theme people too!
panicaftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:46 PM   #3
+NRG

When I first started poking around the theme development/tweaker, looking to change a specific background / element—I’d just select a bright color like pink to see what was affected and picked up pretty quickly where everything was laid out.

The problem I ran into was when something in the theme development/tweaker was overridden by an image... So, changes in the theme development/tweaker had no effect. Initially I thought something must be broken...