Old 03-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
caseyjames
Human being with feelings

Default Midi Draw now too sensitive.

I use a wacom fyi.

I noticed in the last release or so that the clicking behavior seems to have changed for clicking in a piano roll.

It used to be clicking would set the play head and clicking and dragging would draw a note. On a wacom, one tends to move the mouse a bit when clicking but reaper always handled this fine. Now it is very difficult to not draw a note when trying to set the playhead only.

Any ideas? I checked the mouse settings but maybe I missed an obvious one?
caseyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:42 AM   #2
musicbynumbers

Been mentioned a lot of times so I'm sure they will sort it out I was totally happy with how it was

More importantly I would love the knobs in reaper to be able to support absolute mode because at the moment they cannot be controlled properly
musicbynumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:24 AM   #3
bitrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyjames View Post
I use a wacom fyi.

I noticed in the last release or so that the clicking behavior seems to have changed for clicking in a piano roll.

It used to be clicking would set the play head and clicking and dragging would draw a note. On a wacom, one tends to move the mouse a bit when clicking but reaper always handled this fine. Now it is very difficult to not draw a note when trying to set the playhead only.

Any ideas? I checked the mouse settings but maybe I missed an obvious one?
Same for me too... I'm drawing notes all over the place. Other problem is when I touch them to move them, they get deleted (and I don't have the mouse modifier set to do that).
bitrate is offline   Reply With Quote