Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 11-21-2021, 10:45 AM   #1
RobertAtReaper
Human being with feelings

Default No sound with e.g. reasynth in master track

Problem solved.

When you have a midi controller, with a lot of slider, knobs and pads, and you have to map those to actions, you better keep good administration of all the assigned midi cc messages in the controller as well as in reaper. I didn’t. I was rearranging a big project in track groups. So suddenly I experienced strange behavior, it seemed some tracks did not always send its sound to the master track, Later on I’ve noticed that a grouptrack volume was controlled by one of those “forgotten” controls..... aka of side effect. I just got lost in my own routings.

How nice would it be, to have some sort of table where I can map my midi cc numbers from my midi controller to TrackNames instead of TrackNumbers. That way I can change the order of tracks without having to reassign CC numbers to TrackNumbers all the time.

@ Akademie: Sorry, you’re right, hope this will be sufficient?

Last edited by RobertAtReaper; 11-26-2021 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Solved!
RobertAtReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 02:49 PM   #2
akademie
Human being with feelings

It is shame that you don't share your experiece what was the problem and instead deleted all post
Lot of other or future users would benefit from such knowledges, even if 'silly ones', so to say.

(BTW, try to imagine yourself how useful it was if the forum was full of similar kind of posts = interesting problem by title, but empty inside, just 'solved' ... )
akademie is offline   Reply With Quote