Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Pre-Release Discussion

Old 09-06-2011, 02:50 PM   #561
bluzkat
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejack View Post
Is it possible to download this wonderful theme? This http://www.houseofwhitetie.com/reape...reaperthemezip link doesn't work for me...
I believe White Tie took the link down, sorry.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #562
axel_ef

I have now finished my version of WT_Static_Height.
I like it more than Imperial, it is easier on the eyes for me.
I changed some minor things that WT had used in the original version.
I used the elements from MCP to make a TCP.

axel_ef is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #563
Kundalinguist

Very nice, Axel. I'd use this.

You might want to edit the image to get rid of the white space below it though.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #564
ed209

> I reserve the right to be the first to use the elements from these themes, and maybe finish them one day. So please pick them apart and learn all you can, but don't take anything. I have hereby asked nicely. <

this is of course none of my business, and since I also like the theme posted I really should shut my trap and just be pleased. I just thought maybe this sentence might have gotten lost in the first post so here I posted it again.
So, again, why? -I don't know. I feel stupid. forget it.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #565
bluzkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 View Post
> I reserve the right to be the first to use the elements from these themes, and maybe finish them one day. So please pick them apart and learn all you can, but don't take anything. I have hereby asked nicely. <

this is of course none of my business, and since I also like the theme posted I really should shut my trap and just be pleased. I just thought maybe this sentence might have gotten lost in the first post so here I posted it again.
So, again, why? -I don't know. I feel stupid. forget it.
Ed,

Don't feel stupid... your post is valid.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #566
Kundalinguist

In light of what WT has written (as captioned in above post) I guess it is the duty of anyone using bits and pieces of WT's V4 Walter stuff to get his permission to use it.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:32 PM   #567
godly

So are there any variants yet on the theme? To pitty my 2 22' screen are still to small for the theme, so an adapted or similar version would be great ! These theme rocks ! Not only the graphics, but the ease of use and how clear everything is
godly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #568
chronocepter

I don't know... I imagine accumulation of fingerprint fat over the "cut" button... too small.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #569
hopi

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
I would still like to finish this myself before anyone else has a crack at it, please. I have done a lot more work on Imperial, but I don't wish to share it right now. I will continue working on it when I discover fresh reserves of self-motivation - read where this went if you're curious what happened to my previous supply. Negative feedback is the lifeblood of my chosen vocation, but rudeness is completely unrelated to content and a deal breaker. I don't work for rude people when I'm being paid, for a freebie...? Pffft. I have plenty of other things to be getting on with.

As I said before, I'm afraid discrete LEDs aren't possible with the tools we have right now
geez... so sad to read this... I have not been following along in this thread for awhile...
And though I believe almost everyone knows this, I just want to say how much appreciated WT is by me and I believe the Reaper community in general.
His contributions to Reaper are simply fabulous IMO. His extra efforts with guides and tutorials about theme-ing and WALTER are superb.
I don't understand how anyone who has a look at the graphics work on his web site could not appreciate that they are seeing the work of a master artist.

I can only assume the 'rude and crude' people have never even tried to create a graphic anything, much less something artistic.

White Tie, I hold you in EXTREMELY HIGH regard.
May all things go well for you and yours!
Old 10-12-2013, 09:10 PM   #570
musicbynumbers

Ditto! completely amazingly mind blowing work White Tie! Hope you find a way to rationalise the ignorant ones and find enjoyment in it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopi View Post
geez... so sad to read this... I have not been following along in this thread for awhile...
And though I believe almost everyone knows this, I just want to say how much appreciated WT is by me and I believe the Reaper community in general.
His contributions to Reaper are simply fabulous IMO. His extra efforts with guides and tutorials about theme-ing and WALTER are superb.
I don't understand how anyone who has a look at the graphics work on his web site could not appreciate that they are seeing the work of a master artist.

I can only assume the 'rude and crude' people have never even tried to create a graphic anything, much less something artistic.

Old 10-13-2013, 04:09 AM   #571
planetnine

Is it a bad time to ask if the tools for putting fader dB graticules into a theme have been added or even thought about please?

Something that reads the user fader scaling setting in Prefs and also adjusts for the screen stretching?

It's such a pity that these wonderfully realistic mixer themes are created and they can't be completed with the one thing that all professional consoles include -dB marks on the fader track enabling the user to adjust without looking at the gain numbers.

Be wonderful to see this piece of functionality added into WALTER. Some of these themes could then receive their finishing touch

>
Old 10-13-2013, 07:50 AM   #572
Dannii

Location: Adelaide, South Australia (originally from Geelong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopi View Post

A big +1 from me.