Old 09-01-2019, 09:56 PM   #1
SEBA75
Human being with feelings

Default Softube Console 1 Bugs

Hi,

I'm using the Console 1 with the latest version 5.983 and 2 different Macs, one Imac with OS Yosemite in my home studio and one MacMini with OS High Sierra in the studio.

I have done that for a long time and always had much problem with a bug with the track selection.
Everytime I close the session and open up again it changes something, usually putting up a lot of new
tracks on the Console 1 that does not exist in Reaper. Today a project with three channels got 11 on the Console 1 (seven copies of the vocal channel) when I reopened it. It is not possible to take them away. This has been going on since I started using the combination Reaper - Console 1 last year. Also on another mac in my last studio.

The other week another strange thing happend to, i have a shortcut for the Console 1 plug at "shift - S", and when I put it in the computor thought for a moment but did not put up the console plug on the channel. But the Console 1 recognized it and I could use it, but it was just very strange.

I have "use DAW track number" off, because I want to use it mainly on the folders, could it be a clue maybe to try to find the bug?

The combination Console 1 - Reaper is just great, please please look in to this asap so it will be possible to work the way it's supposed with the two!!

Best wishes, all the best - Sebastian
SEBA75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 02:51 AM   #2
Geoff Waddington

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBA75 View Post
Hi,

I'm using the Console 1 with the latest version 5.983 and 2 different Macs, one Imac with OS Yosemite in my home studio and one MacMini with OS High Sierra in the studio.

I have done that for a long time and always had much problem with a bug with the track selection.
Everytime I close the session and open up again it changes something, usually putting up a lot of new
tracks on the Console 1 that does not exist in Reaper. Today a project with three channels got 11 on the Console 1 (seven copies of the vocal channel) when I reopened it. It is not possible to take them away. This has been going on since I started using the combination Reaper - Console 1 last year. Also on another mac in my last studio.

The other week another strange thing happend to, i have a shortcut for the Console 1 plug at "shift - S", and when I put it in the computor thought for a moment but did not put up the console plug on the channel. But the Console 1 recognized it and I could use it, but it was just very strange.

I have "use DAW track number" off, because I want to use it mainly on the folders, could it be a clue maybe to try to find the bug?

The combination Console 1 - Reaper is just great, please please look in to this asap so it will be possible to work the way it's supposed with the two!!

Best wishes, all the best - Sebastian
There is fully configurable Console 1 support in the CSI project -- links in my sig below.

You don't have to use the 20 buttons at all -- well... you get to use them for different things of your choosing

Here is a quick and dirty demo, showing the Console 1, a phone, and a pad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byqW...ature=youtu.be
Geoff Waddington is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 12:38 PM   #3
SEBA75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
There is fully configurable Console 1 support in the CSI project -- links in my sig below.

You don't have to use the 20 buttons at all -- well... you get to use them for different things of your choosing

Here is a quick and dirty demo, showing the Console 1, a phone, and a pad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byqW...ature=youtu.be
Wow...sounds great! Since I'm not so "techy" and always under time pressure for projects I'll wait a little until you make a release that is dead easy to install and use, but I really would love to get this kind of integration with the Console 1. But for now it would be perfect if just the integrated support for the C1 would work and not but out every time...

Best wishes - Sebastian
SEBA75 is offline   Reply With Quote