Old 12-05-2021, 10:45 PM   #1
XenoKeyz
Human being with feelings

Default Possible to Script? :: Custom Render Settings?

Hello!

One GREAT thing to have is custom render settings at the ready via key commands. Like hit a key command for all the Options/Primary Output/Source (Master/Stems/etc) etc etc all pre-loaded how I'd like.
E.g. One key command could bring up the Render to File menu with "Master Mix," 24bit-48kHz WAV and the project name being only the wildcard $project- for me to name it the rest of the way. Another key command could be the same but Stems (Selected Tracks). Another could be "Master Mix" 16bit-44.1kHz but output set to Video (ffmpeg/etc -- QT/MOV/MP4) and the size, framerate, etc all filled out the way I prefer - once again all I have to do is name the file-to-be and hit render.

With the projects I work on, having all these tedious things out of the way would be HEAVENLY just to speed those things along. I'd cry happy tears if this is possible!
XenoKeyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 10:50 PM   #2
mpl

Yes there are lot of related scrpts in reapack already for per field settings (by me), or create action for triggering specific whole render configuration (by cfillion I remember).
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 11:28 PM   #3
XenoKeyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpl View Post
Yes there are lot of related scrpts in reapack already for per field settings (by me), or create action for triggering specific whole render configuration (by cfillion I remember).
Awesome! Also --- Just found the Presets tab in the Render window which has been right in front of me this whole time - that snake would have bitten me. XD

These RWBY renderings just got a WHOLE lot easier. ^_^
XenoKeyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 11:07 AM   #4
Meo-Ada Mespotine

And if you need to customize it even further, you can use the rendering functions of my Ultraschall-Api:

https://mespotin.uber.space/Ultrasch...1_Introduction

It's quite elaborate.

On vacation for the time being...
Meo-Ada Mespotine is online now   Reply With Quote