Old 03-03-2006, 01:54 PM   #1
Newbie Brad
Human being with feelings

Default New user

I had downloaded Jesusonic and really couldn't figure it out. Then yesterday and today I found and downloaded Reaper and was trying to work a few installation problems. One thing lead to another and I figured Jesusonic out. Wow, it works! I like it a lot. Going to re-record some stuff using it. Request: Please work out a VST bridge; I would like to be able to use it in the VST universe. Best, NB
Newbie Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:31 AM   #2
Newbie Brad
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie Brad
I had downloaded Jesusonic and really couldn't figure it out. Then yesterday and today I found and downloaded Reaper and was trying to work a few installation problems. One thing lead to another and I figured Jesusonic out. Wow, it works! I like it a lot. Going to re-record some stuff using it. Request: Please work out a VST bridge; I would like to be able to use it in the VST universe. Best, NB
I downloaded FFX 4 from developer Vincent Burel. It lets me run Jesusonic's DX bridge inside the FFX 4's VST adapter. Which lets me get Jesusonic into the VST universe. I used Jesusonic in combination the Moebius looper's VST bridge to record some stuff for a Derek Bailey tribute compilation cd this morning. Newbie Brad

http://vincent.burel.free.fr/downloa..._FullDemo3.zip
Newbie Brad is offline   Reply With Quote