Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 05-22-2020, 03:49 AM   #1
Trigora
Human being with feelings

Default VST3i Plugin Display Broken after upgrade to v6

screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/udcHyVl

After updating from v5.99 to 6.1 the display of this plugin is weirdly shifted and distorted. I checked back with 5.99 and there it works just fine. I already reinstalled the plugin as well as 6.1 but issu still remains the same. This has rendered the plugin unusable. Very frustrating as it is my main synth.

I also changed the HiDPI mode in preferences/general advanced to "HiDPI unaware" but this changed nothing.
Trigora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:26 AM   #2
sisaso

Hi Trigora and welcome to the forums.
Are you running Windows on 125% Scaling? Helm VST3 runs fine here on 100% Scaling. Changing the scaling messes up the Helm GUI. Helm VST2 on the other hand is running fine in that scenario. I would use Helm VST2 to get going.
Greetings from Hamburg
sisaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:12 AM   #3
Trigora

Hi sisaso,

Thank you for the fast reply. I just reinstalled 6.1. for the third time in the meantime and now it works just fine! (???). Anyways, you were correct with the 125% scaling assumption. I changed it to 100% and it works as well. I can't really give a solid answer on what solved it now that i reinstalled it again, though.

Greetings from Mannheim!
Trigora is offline   Reply With Quote