Old 03-04-2019, 08:31 AM   #1
Msingh95
Human being with feelings

Default Best way to get X-Touch One working?

So I've just ordered the x-touch one as well as the extender and I've been searching through the forums to get the latest on how to get this device to work with Reaper.

I should have done a bit more research before I bought it, but now it's on the way and it should arrive in a few days.

The priority for me is to use this x-touch one and the extender to mix, but what I really want is that select a track with my mouse in reaper and have the fader on the x-touch one have that fader in my DAW automatically selected and functional to edit and adjust.

I beleive this is what everyone really wants to work, the question is, have we found a way to get it to work yet?

I've searched through the forums, and I'm not sure what the conclusive result is. I see there's a klinke extension or something for MCU protocol that I might need to install, or there's the "drivenbymoss" (or something like that), but it's all really confusing me now.

Can anyone help? I'm running the latest version of reaper, hoping to get the unts to work as they arrive
Msingh95 is offline   Reply With Quote