Old 01-26-2020, 12:43 AM   #401
Tobbe
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by yimbot View Post
I love this theme!
Thanks so much to Blankfiles for creating it - he does such wonderful work and I have a new respect for just how much time and effort goes in to these!

With the utmost respect though, although I love this theme, I found the colouring to be a little dark and lifeless (sorry). So I took some inspiration from the current iZotope plugins - Neutron 3, Ozone 9 and Nectar 3 and made a few mods, mostly in the colouring, but adjusted a few icons to suit my own personal tastes.
Note - I haven't tried to make the theme look like Neutron per se, just the colouring...
I haven't tackled the toolbar icons yet - and you must excuse my effort here as I'm only a hack at this!

If there's any interest, I'm happy to share and will create a separate thread and upload to the stash, but it's only something created for my own tastes and unless someone points out an error, I don't think I'll be developing it too much further.

Looks great. I'm also like Hydra very much and use it daily. I wanna try your mod if you dont mind.
Old 01-26-2020, 02:37 AM   #402
yimbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbe View Post
Looks great. I'm also like Hydra very much and use it daily. I wanna try your mod if you dont mind.
No Problem, let me know if you find anything obviously out of place with it!

https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/2440/H...ReaperThemeZip
yimbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:09 AM   #403
tonybeepbeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yimbot View Post
No Problem, let me know if you find anything obviously out of place with it!

https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/2440/H...ReaperThemeZip
Cheers for that. Interlaced the meters and I'm testing it out right now. Certainly jumps out of the monitor at me, but doesn't burn my retinas at the same time
tonybeepbeep is online now   Reply With Quote