COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 03-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
Sj3l
Human being with feelings

Default Right channel problem/Routing?

Hello everyone, i'm new to this site and fairly new to reaper (about +20hours)and it's also the first DAW i've tried conquering.

I have a feeling the solution is gonna be very obvious, but keep in mind i'm new to all this so it's actually really hard. I've tried looking for the answer through google and the userguide but I had no luck.

My problem:

When I playback a track or tracks in reaper I can only hear through my left channel (never a sound through the right channel), but when I render and playback the track through media player everything's fine. I have a feeling it has something to do with routing but I just don't possess enough knowhow to solve the problem and it's kinda hard to work with such limited noise.

I'm using a focusrite usb saffire 6 usb as my interface and I have downloaded asio4all.

Sorry to trouble you all with this question, might even be I posted in the wrong section...

Thanks for any replies!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
MikComposer
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj3l View Post
Hello everyone, i'm new to this site and fairly new to reaper (about +20hours)and it's also the first DAW i've tried conquering.

I have a feeling the solution is gonna be very obvious, but keep in mind i'm new to all this so it's actually really hard. I've tried looking for the answer through google and the userguide but I had no luck.

My problem:

When I playback a track or tracks in reaper I can only hear through my left channel (never a sound through the right channel), but when I render and playback the track through media player everything's fine. I have a feeling it has something to do with routing but I just don't possess enough knowhow to solve the problem and it's kinda hard to work with such limited noise.

I'm using a focusrite usb saffire 6 usb as my interface and I have downloaded asio4all.

Sorry to trouble you all with this question, might even be I posted in the wrong section...

Thanks for any replies!
Hi,

I have Scarlett model but i think they work similar.

You need to set up routing in your mix control DAW1 -> Monitor Output 1 & DAW2 -> Monitor Output 2

Might be not necessary but In reaper preferences you need to check audio set up and set outputs accordingly.