Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 07-08-2020, 07:59 PM   #1
Billy Moss
Human being with feelings

Default Will Reaper work with the PreSonus ioStation 24c: 2x2 USB Audio Interface Controller?

PreSonus ioStation 24c: 2x2 USB-C™ compatible audio interface and production controller and it has a motorized fader.

It's similar to the FaderPort, but they added 2 mic pres and the controls for those pres.

Will I be able to use all of the controls on it with Reaper?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg presonos-ise2020.jpg (28.6 KB, 247 views)
Billy Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 10:01 PM   #2
mandofrog

Default Same question.

Looking for the same answer. Has anyone had success using the PreSonus ioStation 24c with Reaper?
mandofrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 10:17 PM   #3
mschnell

Welcome in the Reaper formus to both of you !
This device seems like a nice replacement for the long gone Native Instruments "Kore" hardware ... if its possible to do something similar to the Kore Software in Reaper (Which i actually did - kind of - see the "Live" subforum.)
Maybe doing some integration JSFXes/scripts amd using the "Komplete Kontrol" plugin also could be interesting...
-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:19 PM   #4
abdallahharati

Default Facing some trouble

Hi!

I got the ioStation and overall I’m very satisfied. Quality of the preamps are great (better than Focusrite 2i2) and even with the device partially functioning, I’m happy.

I’ve ser it up in Reaper as Faderport v2 and managed to get part of the functionalities working. A pity I cannot use to the full extend. I’m in an OSX environment and read many threads but no luck. I would be even interested to help in mapping all buttons if I would know how to do it.

If anyone has any hints, that would be great!

Thanks, Abdallah
abdallahharati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 11:21 AM   #5
sfoster137

Default Markers

Hello All,

First post. I have been on ProTools since it was SoundTools at studios but have really been enjoying Reaper at home for the last month.

I just got the ioStation24c because I prefer to mix with faders...or a fader . The box also had controls for main monitor and headphones plus mic/line in, so a pretty good deal as a 3 in 1.

Like others, I'm looking to try to get more functionality. Any luck out there with Marker locates?

Thanks!
-Steve
sfoster137 is offline   Reply With Quote