Old 02-19-2007, 11:17 AM   #1
larrygates
Human being with feelings

Default Mac Manual & AU support

This Reaper thing may be my new recording DAW. Can't mix in it yet since I can't use AU. Also, could you put in support for Audio Units. The Mac Jesusonic don't work right now, right?

Great program, but I really need a Mac manual. Is there a Rewire for Mac?
larrygates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:09 PM   #2
Christophe
Immortal

The Mac version is in super alpha stage right now, we'll create a Mac version on the wiki manual once it gets to beta
Christophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #3
larrygates

Oh my god more important than anything either of us have ever done in our life. Who is that picture that is your profile wow. I'll stop using every program just for that infomation.

But, that would explain the right click on the volume fader does nothing, and things like the re routing working funny for right now right?

Great program anyway. Light years ahead of the competition. Have you gotten offers to be bought out and made into a lame hog program like everything else?
Old 02-19-2007, 04:06 PM   #4
Bevosss

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrygates View Post
Oh my god more important than anything either of us have ever done in our life. Who is that picture that is your profile wow. I'll stop using every program just for that infomation.
?
Christophe doesn't appear that often, but when he does it's memorable I also would like that info...
Bevosss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:52 PM   #5
larrygates

One small problem with my MacBook Pro running windows. I installed reaper. Have some kind of WDM sound card thing for the laptop's internal stuff. Reaper will not play at all. It can do everything else. Will not play anything. I installed Asio4all, that doesn't fix the problem either. If anyone else out here has ran into a macBook Pro problem like this running windows and Reaper please tell me how you fixed it. I don't have a soundcard or anything like that so that's out of the question.

Thanks,

Larry