Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 12-24-2018, 01:51 AM   #1
semikid
Human being with feelings

Default komplete kontroller a25 daw control/midi support in Reaper.

I have the new komplete kontroller a25 and am looking for ways to make it work in reaper, otherwise it is not as useful for it's ideal purpose. Komplete kontrol is great, but cant assign some of the buttons/knobs via midi cc... So i might return it since i dont use logic or ableton as often....

Is there any ways to set up multi-out/multi-timbral

If you hear of anything, on potential updates or someone making a map for it somehow please reply to me here.
semikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 07:36 PM   #2
DLA23

Yes, I would also be interested
DLA23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 01:21 PM   #3
semikid

Heh, I'm just on my way to return it. :/ Oh well, I tried it. Thinking of getting a used ableton push controller for that electronic style of workflow. I hope reaper is more widely supported in the future with these things... But I don't think it ever will, just not enough users as the popular daws...
Old 01-10-2019, 04:35 PM   #4
ivansc

have you checked out all the threads on MIDI and OSC based controllers in this section?

I have in the past used a BCF2000, Novation Zero & Korg Nano series, which is what I still use.

I am amazed you haven`t found anything on here regarding those N.I. controllers, as I understood they were pretty popular within the reaper community.

Still, if you took it back I guess you wont be bothering any more. Sorry - I wrote this before you posted that later comment.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:31 AM   #5
semikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
have you checked out all the threads on MIDI and OSC based controllers in this section?

I have in the past used a BCF2000, Novation Zero & Korg Nano series, which is what I still use.

I am amazed you haven`t found anything on here regarding those N.I. controllers, as I understood they were pretty popular within the reaper community.

Still, if you took it back I guess you wont be bothering any more. Sorry - I wrote this before you posted that later comment.
It's all good. I wasn't able to dig up anything on being able to use transport and track controls for the a series in reaper. As they are completely unassignable as midi actions. :/