Old 04-16-2021, 10:16 AM   #1
tomhartman
Human being with feelings

Default EUCON state of affairs ....2021?

I've tried to read as much as I can on this and as a new REAPER user, looking back it seems like requests for Eucon support goes back years.

Is this a problem with AVID not giving out the details needed to have REAPER compatible? Is there any hope of getting something like the AVID S1 working with REAPER?

I'm just a little confused as to what the problem is overall. Thanks!
tomhartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:32 AM   #2
Funkybot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhartman View Post
I've tried to read as much as I can on this and as a new REAPER user, looking back it seems like requests for Eucon support goes back years.

Is this a problem with AVID not giving out the details needed to have REAPER compatible? Is there any hope of getting something like the AVID S1 working with REAPER?

I'm just a little confused as to what the problem is overall. Thanks!
Geoff Waddington has coded a Eucon implementation via a standalone beta several years ago, but more recently another via the CSI extension. If you check out the CSI wiki, you will find the installation instructions. I myself use an Artist Mix. Another user posted just yesterday about using multiple S1’s. If you already have the hardware, give it a go!
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:39 AM   #3
tomhartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
Geoff Waddington has coded a Eucon implementation via a standalone beta several years ago, but more recently another via the CSI extension. If you check out the CSI wiki, you will find the installation instructions. I myself use an Artist Mix. Another user posted just yesterday about using multiple S1’s. If you already have the hardware, give it a go!
I found the Eucon instructions on Geoff's profile page, thanks!

All I really care about is the faders working so it would be great. I know in Eucon software you can designate Layouts, I hope those work as well...will check it all out! Thanks again....
tomhartman is offline   Reply With Quote