Old 04-11-2021, 03:09 AM   #1
MilkLizard82
Human being with feelings

Default Toggle mute/solo/record monitor (CC ONLY)

Morning all,

First post from a complete beginner here! Two things I could use a hand with:

1) I've set a some of the trigger pads on my Axiom25 to:

- Track: Toggle mute for last touched track
- Track: Toggle solo for last touched track
- Track: Toggle record arm for last touched track

...however there doesn't seem to be a "Track: Cycle record monitor for last touched track action" (only Track: Cycle record monitor") meaning the track has to be selected for it to work. Is there a way I can get the record monitor button to work for last touched track as per the solo/mute/record arm above?

2) When using the trigger pads for the above functions the Axiom25 is still sending MIDI Note information so I'm triggering notes on the instrument I have added to the FX chain. Not ideal! I understand that some actions have "MIDI CC only" options but the above actions mentioned in 1) don't seem to. Is there any way I can achieve this functionality.

I also understand that I can set the Axiom25 to "Control Only" in the MIDI Devices Preferences menu which would achieve the desired result but then I do also want the option/ability use the keyboard to play the FX instrument.

Any advice/ideas on how to achieve the above would be massively appreciated. I'm at the very beginning of my journey into Custom Actions and the extensive SWS extensions etc and it's all a bit daunting!

Cheers!
MilkLizard82 is offline   Reply With Quote