Old 08-12-2019, 12:20 PM   #1
BlessedOne72
Human being with feelings

Default No Quarter - Led Zeppelin - 2019 - Re-Make

So ...

I got myself stuck on this one for the second time during past year .
The Electric Pianos, Bass Guitar, Taurus Pedals, etc . are from a MIDI-file I grabbed online . The Drums are by me recorded using a TASCAM US-16x08 ... No triggering except for the kick . Just EQ and COMP on these, though ReaVerbate on Snare Top .

Now ... Could someone here jump in for the guitars and bass guitar or what the **** ever creeps up to mind ?

I've had fun doing this ... though I'm no Bonzo, but I think the drums sound quite decent !?!

The tempo is 68 Bpm and key is C#-Minor .

Link to the project in ogg-format in my Google Drive ;

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0r?usp=sharing

Compressed with 7zip ;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13rB...ew?usp=sharing

Have Fun !!!

- BOne -

Last edited by BlessedOne72; 08-12-2019 at 12:25 PM. Reason: added link to 7zipped project file
BlessedOne72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 06:59 PM   #2
RDBOIS
Banned

Let me help you out here brother.

"No Quarter"is one of my favorite songs. But, your approach is not so user friendly.

How about this?

1) Mix all the tracks you have recorded, upload an MP3,
2) Let the Reaper Forum members LISTEN to what you have going on,
3) Ask the members for exactly what you need (i.. help with_).

Because, as it stands, all we have is an Online Folder with a bunch of music tracks with nothing that ties them together. We have NO IDEA where you are going with this... Mix a demo track with what you have so we can listen to something.

Eventually, you also need to learn how to "wrap your Reaper projects" into Reaper share-able" online data. This means you need to learn how to: name folders, name files, save Reaper projects, data, etc.

When I saw you needed help to participate in the production of an amateur version of "No Quater - Led Zep" I was excited. I've become an amateurish-pro in emulating "vintage" sounds.

You need to become the producer; get a mix of what you have, share it, ask for help and remix, ask for feedback, etc.

Love No Quarter - Led Zeppelin! The synth is mind numbing (note: I have a plugin that emulates) and the increase in energy is very powerful. You have a serious challenge on your hands.

Last edited by RDBOIS; 08-23-2019 at 07:52 PM.
RDBOIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 08:22 PM   #3
DogsoverLava
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedOne72 View Post
So ...

I got myself stuck on this one for the second time during past year .
The Electric Pianos, Bass Guitar, Taurus Pedals, etc . are from a MIDI-file I grabbed online . The Drums are by me recorded using a TASCAM US-16x08 ...
Just to be clear here - your tracks are just the drums -- the other tracks are who?
DogsoverLava is offline   Reply With Quote