Old 04-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
JamesG
Human being with feelings

Default OSC & Logicpad question

I'm brand new to the ipad (less than a week). I've got TouchOSC and Reaper working just fine with the logicpad layout. Sometimes my router changes my computer's IP address so I have to reset the pad and Reaper, but that's not too bad.

Did I miss it or is there no documentation about the layouts provided with TouchOSC? (The documentation in the default.reaperOSC file don't really address the layout on the ipad or the layouts that came with TouchOSC).

In the Logicpad layout, there are a few buttons I don't follow.

What is the replace button for?

I see how to jump to markers using the << >> buttons. Is there a way to jump to begin/end?

When I switch to the channel strip, the channel selected on the two mixer pages is no longer the active channel I selected on the mixer pages. (When selecting a track in Reaper with the mouse, then the correct track does show up in the channel strip).

The Equalizer page doesn't seem to do anything. I know I can 'learn' the various buttons to control an EQ plugin, but just one. Is that all this page is good for?

On the mixer volume page, the faders on the ipad are all at infinity db but in reaper they are up near 0db.

Thanks