Old 02-18-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
heldar
Human being with feelings

Default Media items backround problem?

Hello guys!

I can't seem to get the "media item background and media item background selected" color to change. It's stuck to the default theme color whatever theme i use. Tried to delete item_bg, item_bg_sel and it did nothing. Even reinstalled Reaper. It's quite annoying. Someone maybe cound share their thoughts on that issue?

Much appreciated!
heldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
heldar

Until a more real solution i have found that reducing "media item background fill helps" works and that helps a little :S
Old 02-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #3
heldar

Now i have one more BIGGER problem, when trying to open a Reaper session straight from a folder it crashes, but then when (on mac) i give reaper the choice to reopen it opens and when i close the project it allows me to reopen it from the reaper menu just fine..wtf?
Old 02-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
heldar

Quote:
Originally Posted by heldar View Post
Now i have one more BIGGER problem, when trying to open a Reaper session straight from a folder it crashes, but then when (on mac) i give reaper the choice to reopen it opens and when i close the project it allows me to reopen it from the reaper menu just fine..wtf?
i have used reaper as my primary daw quite a time now and it has been VERY trustworthy so it's totally busting my f@@@ #"#"%€ that it's behaving like that!?

Last edited by heldar; 02-18-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
heldar

Quote:
i have used reaper as my primary daw quite a time now and it has been VERY trustworthy so it's totally busting my f@@@ #"#"%€ that it's behaving like that!?
For now i have found out that it is definitely a project hammer but why? It just open and played just fine this afternoon. Mauybe i'll look into some plugins - i know there's an issue with waves AU units, but i didn't use any nor any other AU plugins on that project..just vst. That leaves me a big?? I need this project, it's a part of a band's demo :O
Old 02-19-2012, 05:17 AM   #6
heldar

Quote:
For now i have found out that it is definitely a project hammer but why? It just open and played just fine this afternoon. Mauybe i'll look into some plugins - i know there's an issue with waves AU units, but i didn't use any nor any other AU plugins on that project..just vst. That leaves me a big?? I need this project, it's a part of a band's demo :O
OK. I figured it out that it was PodFarm that caused Reaper to crash, i had to open a project in a recovery mode and delete all the PodFarm FX. Now it looks ok :S, but a lot of work has to be done again