Old 03-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
ChrisH
Human being with feelings

Default EZPlayer Pro

Ok, here we go… I’m using Windows 7. Everything works great as far as recording guitars, bass, voice, drum machines. Problem I am having is; I built an awesome drum beat in my new software toy, EZplayer Pro. Now, I can’t get the beats to transfer into a reaper track. If I play the track in EZplayer Pro it sounds awesome. I can record it into reaper live, but when I do, it works fine but it sounds like its being played in a tin can.

Anybody have any advice?
ChrisH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
shredingskin

You can drag 'n drop the midi from ezplayer to the drum vsti track.

Hope that helps.
shredingskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:51 AM   #3
JLovette

If for some reason the drop and drag doesnt work from EZ Player itself, I've had to, at times, for whatever reason, drag it to the desktop, then into reaper. Its one more step but should work if the direct d'n'd doesnt work.

Though if you have saved the midi file in the 'my midi files' section of EZ Player pro the d'n'd should work direct from EZP. It may be a TT issue. If you haven't yet, be sure to download the latest update for EZP. That's all I got to offer, hope it gets worked out.
JLovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #4
DigiDis

The only way I could get Drag n' Drop from EZPlayer Pro to the timeline was if I enabled the Reaper .EXE to have Admin rights. If you have Superior Drummer 2 EZPlayer Pro isn't necessary and Drag n' Drop seems to work fine from SD2.
DigiDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #5
ChrisH

Default Thank You

Thank You everyone. I am still basically new to the DAW World. I cant seem to save my midi in EZPlayer Pro. Sorry, but I am having a heck of a time with this. Tried the advice above and still not working properly... UGH
Old 03-12-2012, 03:24 PM   #6
ChrisH

Default Thank You Again Everybody

Ok, I was able to drag it from EZPlayer Pro to Reaper, onto the desktop and back into EZPlayer Pro. Kind of a pain in the butt, but HEY it works. Again, thank you everyone!! Now I can play my guitar to my beat and thats good enough for a rough rough demo!! YEAY!