Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 11-26-2021, 03:53 AM   #1
Aliveinlights86
Human being with feelings

Default How to get Reaper 6 Toolbar icons in custom theme.

Hi guys, i've been using reaper for about 4 years now but unfortunately im still a noob in regards to modding and customising reaper. As the title suggests, im having trouble trying to import the basic reaper 6 icons into a theme ive downloaded from the themes stash. I love the theme, it works great for me and its easy to navigate and ive adjusted all the settings in the theme adjuster as well as created my own main toolbar and midi toolbars. The only thing with this theme i hate are the icons. Ive tried downloading the Reaper 6 icon set and importing them into the reaper folder: data>toolbar_icons including the 150 and 200 folders but as soon as i load up my fav theme it reverts to the themes icons. I know some people mention something about opening the theme up by changing its filename to a .zip or something. Can anyone help me? Like i say, im not necessarily a noob with reaper but def a noob when it comes to modifying. Thanks and hope you all have a great day
Aliveinlights86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 05:20 AM   #2
RobertP
Human being with feelings

I am using a portable version in a folder called, wait for it, Reaper.
Then, within that folder -> Data -> toolbar_icons is where I put all the immages. I haven't fiddled with icons for some time so not absolutely sure they need to go in the themezip file.

I seem to remember I then opened Reaper and clicked in the blank part of the main icon area and then doing something through the customizing menu.

Sorry if that all sounds vague.
Did you look at KennyG videos for help?