Old 06-03-2021, 08:41 AM   #521
Skorobagatko
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonictim View Post
On the recent projects tab, I like that I have the option of turning full filepaths on and off... Definitely something I need to check.

What if... When a recent project is selected, down on the bottom left where it says "Realauncher 2.3" that switched to text of the full filepath/filename of the selected project so the user could see the full path in either mode if they wanted?

It's a minor detail that arguably already has a working solution, but I think implementing it would be a cool, best of both worlds, type solution.

Food for thought.

Thanks for the awesome script!
Good idea!
Skorobagatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 11:20 AM   #522
Pink Wool

Awesome script! Just started using this!

I'm not sure if it's already been suggested but would it be possible to add a "comments/notes" type of a feature somehow to the projects tab? Half of the time when I'm working on a new idea I just name it hastily and have no recollection after ten more demos, what the first one was called!

I have a .txt file that I try to keep updated but that's a separate thing...

With currently around 200 demos, I'm lost!
Pink Wool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 12:15 PM   #523
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Wool View Post
Awesome script! Just started using this!

I'm not sure if it's already been suggested but would it be possible to add a "comments/notes" type of a feature somehow to the projects tab? Half of the time when I'm working on a new idea I just name it hastily and have no recollection after ten more demos, what the first one was called!

I have a .txt file that I try to keep updated but that's a separate thing...

With currently around 200 demos, I'm lost!
Added to the feature wish list

I need to think about this in more detail and test some things, but I guess one possible option is to store such "comments/notes" in a separate file (in the same folder as the .RPP project file or perhaps in a subfolder with configurable folder name).
Old 06-06-2021, 10:04 AM   #524
tonalstates

This is just a nitpick because I love your script but is there any way to change the highlight or accent colors in the script from green to maybe blueish?

Thanks!
tonalstates is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 12:48 PM   #525
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonalstates View Post
This is just a nitpick because I love your script but is there any way to change the highlight or accent colors in the script from green to maybe blueish?

Thanks!
Thanks, glad to hear you like it.

Adding the possibility to customize (some) colors is already on the feature wish list and will probably make it into one of the next updates.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:51 PM   #526
tonalstates

Quote:
Originally Posted by solger View Post
Adding the possibility to customize (some) colors is already on the feature wish list and will probably make it into one of the next updates.
Ahhh ok, nice! Hope to see that soon, thanks again.
tonalstates is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 09:42 PM   #527
NsaintP

Default Bug?

LOVE this script. And LOVE the idea of putting notes in somewhere. The more robust a feature the better. I've been looking for something like this for a while built into the main program as current Note taking ability is sub-par in my opinion.

BUT I'm posting because every time I click on Projects tab or Project Lists tab or Backups tab Reaper freezes up and then has to close.

BUG?!? Or user error? Maybe it has something to do with the paths I set?
NsaintP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 10:39 PM   #528
NsaintP

Default Figured it out - Doh!

OK - I guess ReaLauncher Projects folder path is limited to 1 folder only. Let me explain. I store projects in different folders based on style and on a separate drive entirely. Say I have 1 parent folder called 'Reaper Songs' and then a subfolder called 'Country' then another called 'Disco' then another called 'Blues' etc. Reaper will freeze and have to close if ReaLauncher project path is set to 'Reaper Songs', ie, the Parent Folder. If I set the project path to 'Disco' however, it works as intended. But only reads the Disco folder of course.

I'm surprised it couldn't read the parent folder. Anyone else notice this? Or am I the only one who categorizes songs this way?
Old 07-19-2021, 06:40 AM   #529
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NsaintP
LOVE this script.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NsaintP
BUT I'm posting because every time I click on Projects tab or Project Lists tab or Backups tab Reaper freezes up and then has to close.

BUG?!? Or user error? Maybe it has something to do with the paths I set?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NsaintP View Post
OK - I guess ReaLauncher Projects folder path is limited to 1 folder only. Let me explain. I store projects in different folders based on style and on a separate drive entirely. Say I have 1 parent folder called 'Reaper Songs' and then a subfolder called 'Country' then another called 'Disco' then another called 'Blues' etc. Reaper will freeze and have to close if ReaLauncher project path is set to 'Reaper Songs', ie, the Parent Folder. If I set the project path to 'Disco' however, it works as intended. But only reads the Disco folder of course.

I'm surprised it couldn't read the parent folder. Anyone else notice this? Or am I the only one who categorizes songs this way?
In general, all subfolders and files of the specified parent folder are scanned. So it might take some time to process everything depending on how many files/folders there are.
When trying to scan a large number of files and folders, the ReaLauncher script or Reaper itself might also temporarily fall into a 'not responding' state until the scan is finished.

Can you please post more details about your current setup:
  • What operating system (Windows, macOS, Linux) are you using?
  • And what's the Reaper version number?
  • How many folders and files does the 'Reaper Songs' parent folder contain?
  • When clicking on the Project tab: does the 'freeze'/'not responding' state go away after waiting a couple of seconds (or minutes) without doing/clicking anything else until the scan process is finished?

And just for testing purposes: did you also already try to set the other subfolders (besides 'Disco') as the project folder?
To narrow down if perhaps a specific subfolder (or file in there) causes the issue. Or if this only happens when using the parent 'Reaper Songs' folder.

EDIT:

In case you're only using a couple of the subfolders ('Disco', 'Country', etc.) at a time, another thing to try is to add only the paths of these subfolders.
Either via the [+] button (requires js_ReaScriptAPI installed). Or by adding the paths manually with a semi-colon between them:
Code:
path1;path2;path3

Last edited by solger; 07-19-2021 at 07:02 AM.
solger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:56 PM   #530
JRTaylorMusic

Default gfx.ext_retina = 1.0

I've added
Code:
gfx.ext_retina = 1.0
to the script and it looks perfectly clear, however the window contents don't seem to scale properly. Could you possibly point me to where I can manually set the main window (terminology?) to fill the empty space like the tabs do?
JRTaylorMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 03:20 AM   #531
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTaylorMusic View Post
I've added
Code:
gfx.ext_retina = 1.0
to the script and it looks perfectly clear, however the window contents don't seem to scale properly. Could you possibly point me to where I can manually set the main window (terminology?) to fill the empty space like the tabs do?
Try the following: change line 4744 in the GUI.onresize function from:
Code:
GUI.w, GUI.h = ww, wh
To this:
Code:
GUI.w, GUI.h = ww * 2, wh * 2
I guess there are other parts in the script code that are affected by gfx.ext_retina and require further (scaling) adjustments.
But I'll take a closer look at that at a later time because I'm currently in the process of finalizing things for the next update
Old 07-24-2021, 04:54 PM   #532
JRTaylorMusic

Thank you!!
Which of the font sizes are for the list? I figured it was one of the 14s, but thought I’d ask in case there’s some compatibility issue.
Old 07-25-2021, 10:05 AM   #533
solger

Quote:
Thank you!!
Which of the font sizes are for the list? I figured it was one of the 14s, but thought I’d ask in case there’s some compatibility issue.
This one is a little bit tricky (in the current version 2.3) because the same 'fontSizes' table value is also used by other elements.

The following changes should get most of the things (line numbers are from the original/unedited version 2.3 code):

1) Lines 2044 and 4711: change the fourth value
Code:
fontSizes = { 30, 18, 14, 14, 14, 12 }
Side note: these are font sizes for the default Lokasenna GUI.fonts used for { title, header, label, value, monospace, version }

2) Lines 2452, 2509, 2511, 2512 (font size for the "main_previewStatusLabel", "main_appversion" and "main_statusbar" Label elements): Change the last value from 4 to 3

3) Add the following code below line 2507 (to use the third value of the 'fontSizes' table for the "main_tabs" inactive tab labels)
Code:
GUI.elms.main_tabs.font_b = 3
4) Setting a different font_b value (as in the code example in point 3) also applies to all "Menubox" elements

General side note: the next update will get some (layout) changes that most likely also include options to set the gfx.ext_retina flag and the list font size

Last edited by solger; 07-25-2021 at 11:05 AM. Reason: typo
Old 07-25-2021, 11:44 AM   #534
JRTaylorMusic

This is PERFECT!! Do you have a donation link?
Old 07-27-2021, 01:20 AM   #535
NsaintP

Default ReaLauncher Great Tool - but slow load (?)

Ho Solger,

Thanks for the response. It's like you said - ReaLauncher isn't actually freezing up, it's just taking a long time to load the (significant) Parent Projects folder as I've got 300-400 Gigabytes of material in there! Can't blame it. I thinned out the Parent Folder to include only the material I use regularly. The rest got put into a Secondary Media folder which I can look through manually and open the old fashioned way if need be.

Now ReaLauncher is loading up at approx 30 sec according to my timer. That's still a wait, but I can just leave Reaper running and not open/close it so much.

I don't know if there's a trick you can do to make it faster, but it might be a nice improvement. Project Management is huge regardless, so I'm very grateful ReaLauncher exists.

All the best...
Old 07-27-2021, 06:02 AM   #536
xoixa

Why such a small font? Two times less than the standard! Can it be customized?
xoixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 07:48 AM   #537
JRTaylorMusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoixa View Post
Did you read what the last few posts?
They are the default fonts for the GUI library used, and yes, they can be customized (see post #533).
Old 07-27-2021, 08:09 AM   #538
xoixa

I want not only the list, I want the whole interface! It's impossible to read now!
xoixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 08:16 AM   #539
JRTaylorMusic

Quote:
I want not only the list, I want the whole interface! It's impossible to read now!
Have you tried scaling (F11/F12) first to see if that takes care of what you want?
Old 07-27-2021, 08:58 AM   #540
solger

Quote:
As JRTaylorMusic already mentioned, the size can be scaled by using the function keys (F10, F11, F12)

See the info in the additional notes in post #1
Quote:
Additional notes:
  • Folder paths can be set in ReaLauncher's [Options] tab (see screenshot below) - accessible e.g. via the [F2] function key
  • Some general info and an overview of all key shortcuts can be found in ReaLauncher's [Help] tab - accessible e.g. via the [F1] function key
  • The window size is scalable via the function keys: [F10] toggles between a small & big window size, [F11] & [F12] lets you scale the window size down & up
Old 07-27-2021, 09:02 AM   #541
solger

Quote:
Ho Solger,

Thanks for the response. It's like you said - ReaLauncher isn't actually freezing up, it's just taking a long time to load the (significant) Parent Projects folder as I've got 300-400 Gigabytes of material in there! Can't blame it. I thinned out the Parent Folder to include only the material I use regularly. The rest got put into a Secondary Media folder which I can look through manually and open the old fashioned way if need be.

Now ReaLauncher is loading up at approx 30 sec according to my timer. That's still a wait, but I can just leave Reaper running and not open/close it so much.

I don't know if there's a trick you can do to make it faster, but it might be a nice improvement. Project Management is huge regardless, so I'm very grateful ReaLauncher exists.

All the best...
Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I plan to add a file caching function which should help to speed things up a little bit (so that everything doesn't need to be always scanned again).
Old 07-27-2021, 09:13 AM   #542
solger

Quote:
This is PERFECT!!
You're welcome!
Quote:
Do you have a donation link?
No.
Old 07-28-2021, 08:32 PM   #543
NsaintP

Default Update on ReaLauncher Speed at Open for Large Media Libraries

Just an update that (for me) the speed of opening ReaLauncher with my large library of song files is an inhibitor to using it. I thought I could simply leave Reaper open and the ReaLauncher window/info would stay operational but it doesn't seem to. It seems to have to re-scan the files after a certain amount of time or when I come back to it after having worked on a project for a while. I should add that I have a HUGE voiceover/narration folder that might be causing the delay as each file contains 40 mins or so of tracking. But who knows.

Anyway - I still love the idea behind ReaLauncher and think this it a game changer for project management. I may find a way to keep using it but it will be limited to how many folders I can get it to read without taking 30 sec at a crack.

Thanks for all the work that went into developing this...
Old 08-03-2021, 08:29 AM   #544
Ann-82

Hi solger,

first of all thank you very much for your work, i'm really loving your realauncher! I'm mixing right now two full music album and it's a huge improvement for my work and projects managment.

I have only one request or idea since i work a lot with SWS project list, it would be lovely an option for updating or refreshing a song name into an already existing project list, without having to open all the project tabs everytime. Sometimes i'll have to increment a song version. Do you understand what i mean? I think it could be a nice advanced feature.

Thank you.
Ann-82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 09:59 AM   #545
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann-82 View Post
Hi solger,

first of all thank you very much for your work, i'm really loving your realauncher! I'm mixing right now two full music album and it's a huge improvement for my work and projects managment.
Hi and thanks. Glad to hear it's useful

Quote:
I have only one request or idea since i work a lot with SWS project list, it would be lovely an option for updating or refreshing a song name into an already existing project list, without having to open all the project tabs everytime.
Sometimes i'll have to increment a song version. Do you understand what i mean? I think it could be a nice advanced feature.

Thank you.
Do you mean to replace an existing project entry in the SWS project list with another one (as example: with a newer saved version)?
As example: replace 'Test-Song-01.rpp' with Test-Song-02.rpp'

If you're referring to something else: can you please describe a short example to elaborate?
Old 08-03-2021, 10:23 AM   #546
solger

Quote:
Just an update that (for me) the speed of opening ReaLauncher with my large library of song files is an inhibitor to using it. I thought I could simply leave Reaper open and the ReaLauncher window/info would stay operational but it doesn't seem to. It seems to have to re-scan the files after a certain amount of time or when I come back to it after having worked on a project for a while. I should add that I have a HUGE voiceover/narration folder that might be causing the delay as each file contains 40 mins or so of tracking. But who knows.

Anyway - I still love the idea behind ReaLauncher and think this it a game changer for project management. I may find a way to keep using it but it will be limited to how many folders I can get it to read without taking 30 sec at a crack.
I have a few additional ideas (besides a file caching function) for further improvements in this area. We'll see how things turn out
Old 08-03-2021, 10:35 AM   #547
Ann-82

Quote:
Originally Posted by solger View Post
Hi and thanks. Glad to hear it's useful

Do you mean to replace an existing project entry in the SWS project list with another one (as example: with a newer saved version)?
As example: replace 'Test-Song-01.rpp' with Test-Song-02.rpp'

If you're referring to something else: can you please describe a short example to elaborate?
Hello Solger, thank you for your reply and this is exactly what i mean. I don't know if something like this is possible, but if yes it could be a nice feature to add. Maybe even go a little forward with an extra option such like adding a song in an existing project list.

I like a lot to keep the whole album in the making in a project list, but sometimes i want to focus only in one or two songs and i don't need to load up all the projects.
Ann-82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 10:45 AM   #548
solger

Quote:
Hello Solger, thank you for your reply and this is exactly what i mean. I don't know if something like this is possible, but if yes it could be a nice feature to add. Maybe even go a little forward with an extra option such like adding a song in an existing project list.

I like a lot to keep the whole album in the making in a project list, but sometimes i want to focus only in one or two songs and i don't need to load up all the projects.
Got it, thanks for the clarification.

I haven't really considered to directly replace entries, yet. Only adding or removing projects to/from a list.
Added to the feature wish list!
Old 08-18-2021, 11:34 AM   #549
Grotteko

Default Can't start ReaLauncher

Hi!

I would really like to try this launcher out and replace the default launcher. However I just get this error when I start it up. No extra errors but this. I am running Reaper as a portable install. Would that be a problem?

Code:
solger_ReaLauncher.lua:121: attempt to call a nil value

//Andreas
Old 08-18-2021, 11:59 AM   #550
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grotteko View Post
Hi!

I would really like to try this launcher out and replace the default launcher. However I just get this error when I start it up. No extra errors but this. I am running Reaper as a portable install. Would that be a problem?

Code:
solger_ReaLauncher.lua:121: attempt to call a nil value
Hi,

That's usually an indicator that the path to the GUI library hasn't been set yet.
See post #455 for more info: https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=455

Quote:
Originally Posted by solger
Looks like the path to Lokasenna's GUI Library is either not set or the stored one is not correct.
Try if running the Script: Set Lokasenna_GUI v2 library path.lua Action in the Action List solves the issue.

If the problem persists:

Reinstall Lokasenna's GUI library v2 for Lua via ReaPack
Then run the Script: Set Lokasenna_GUI v2 library path.lua Action from the Action List afterwards
Old 08-19-2021, 04:55 AM   #551
Stroudy

Sub-folder issues...

Weird behaviour...

1. I create a subfolder: TrackTemplates/Guitar/
2. I drag in my guitar.RTrackTemplate <--- ReaLauncher is happy and sees the sub-folder
3. I drag in my guitar.mp3 preview file <--- ReaLauncher now doesn't show the subfolder, but still shows the TrackTemplates.

Even Weirder

4.Delete the .mp3 files <--- ReaLauncher still doesn't show the Subfolder

cheers
Stroudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 05:15 AM   #552
Stroudy

Also, is there a way of showing folder hierarchy in the subfolder panel?

RN all folders, regardless of whether they are nested in other folders appear equally

So...

In explorer/finder folders might be...

Guitars/Distorted/HeavyMetal/
and
Guitars/Distorted/Blues/

But in ReaLauncher it appears:
Blues
Distorted
HeavyMetal

Could it display it thus...?
Distorted
--Blues
--HeavyMetal

I should also add - thanks for this awesome script
Stroudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 08:46 AM   #553
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroudy View Post
Sub-folder issues...

Weird behaviour...

1. I create a subfolder: TrackTemplates/Guitar/
2. I drag in my guitar.RTrackTemplate <--- ReaLauncher is happy and sees the sub-folder
3. I drag in my guitar.mp3 preview file <--- ReaLauncher now doesn't show the subfolder, but still shows the TrackTemplates.

Even Weirder
4.Delete the .mp3 files <--- ReaLauncher still doesn't show the Subfolder
Thanks for the info. I can reproduce the issue here. Added to the bugfix list.

Quote:
Also, is there a way of showing folder hierarchy in the subfolder panel?

RN all folders, regardless of whether they are nested in other folders appear equally

So...

In explorer/finder folders might be...

Guitars/Distorted/HeavyMetal/
and
Guitars/Distorted/Blues/

But in ReaLauncher it appears:
Blues
Distorted
HeavyMetal

Could it display it thus...?
Distorted
--Blues
--HeavyMetal
Not in the current version, but I'll add this topic to the idea list for future improvements.

Quote:
I should also add - thanks for this awesome script
Thanks. And you're welcome
Old 08-31-2021, 08:57 PM   #554
stormformer

A big thank you to solger for making ReaLauncher. It's taken me a while to get to understand it, but worth it now that it has made a significant improvement to my workflow. It's especially good for those of us that seem to suffer the affliction of making multiple albums at once.

For myself, I find it best organised to access ReaLaunch via a programmed toolbar button, and then have it pop up in a floating window rather than in the docker. I tried it open every time Reaper launched for a while, but that became annoying.

Looking forward to ongoing developments. I would really enjoy it further if it had some sort of visual 'album organiser', where you could assign an easily editable project list that has a little image thumbnail. I find the current method of making Project Lists a bit clunky, and having some sort of visual cue as to which projects go where helps me organise things. I know currently you can use a Filter in ReaLauncher that find projects in well named sub-folders. But imagine if you could just click and drag project lists at all with a nice little image thumbnail?
stormformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:40 AM   #555
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormformer View Post
A big thank you to solger for making ReaLauncher. It's taken me a while to get to understand it, but worth it now that it has made a significant improvement to my workflow. It's especially good for those of us that seem to suffer the affliction of making multiple albums at once.

For myself, I find it best organised to access ReaLaunch via a programmed toolbar button, and then have it pop up in a floating window rather than in the docker. I tried it open every time Reaper launched for a while, but that became annoying.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormformer View Post
Looking forward to ongoing developments. I would really enjoy it further if it had some sort of visual 'album organiser', where you could assign an easily editable project list that has a little image thumbnail. I find the current method of making Project Lists a bit clunky, and having some sort of visual cue as to which projects go where helps me organise things. I know currently you can use a Filter in ReaLauncher that find projects in well named sub-folders. But imagine if you could just click and drag project lists at all with a nice little image thumbnail?
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to the idea list.
Old 09-02-2021, 02:03 PM   #556
Megagoth1702

Ooohhh, cool! :O

I never thought about using REAPER this way, will defo try it out, thanks a lot for the contribution!!!

I wonder, hmm, do you think it would be at all possible to do this?

Somehow select multiple projects and tell them where to get saved at, with specific options like create subfolder, copy all media etc.?
Old 09-03-2021, 04:31 PM   #557
JRTaylorMusic

Default Toggle window size

One more thing... I must toggle F10 twice to get it to display properly, wherein the initial layout has incorrect margins, but toggling the scale twice corrects it. Perhaps you know exactly what to do?
Old 09-07-2021, 09:37 AM   #558
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megagoth1702 View Post
Ooohhh, cool! :O

I never thought about using REAPER this way, will defo try it out, thanks a lot for the contribution!!!

I wonder, hmm, do you think it would be at all possible to do this?

Somehow select multiple projects and tell them where to get saved at, with specific options like create subfolder, copy all media etc.?
I'd have to look at the available script and API options first to know more what's possible, but I think implementing something like this that works reliably on all three operation systems (Windows, macOS, Linux) can get pretty complex (assuming it's even possible).

I don't know when I'll have time to investigate this further, so I'll add it to the idea list for now for future reference
Old 09-07-2021, 09:42 AM   #559
solger

Quote:
One more thing... I must toggle F10 twice to get it to display properly, wherein the initial layout has incorrect margins, but toggling the scale twice corrects it. Perhaps you know exactly what to do?
Since the next update is almost ready for release, I'd suggest that we investigate the problem further if it still occurs in the new version

Last edited by solger; 09-12-2021 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Reverted to initial text because I accidentally edited the wrong post :)
Old 09-12-2021, 11:14 AM   #560
solger

The final testing phase took a bit longer than expected, but the first entry of the next update cycle is finally here:

Quote:
version 2.4
+ Favorites: First implementation of [Favorites] tab
+ Filter: Jumping back from the filter textbox to the list is now also possible by pressing the 'TAB' key again (in addition to the 'RETURN' key)
+ Follow Actions: Added new [Follow Actions] tab to set Command IDs of (Custom) Actions that are triggered after certain operations (New Tab, Load Project, etc.)
+ General: First implementation of file caching functions
+ General: Added sort options
+ General: Added js_ReaScriptAPI check for macOS ARM version
+ General: Bugfix for a possible error caused by an invalid stored path when trying to load Lokasenna's GUI library v2
+ General: Bugfix for closing the window by pressing 'ESC' only once
+ General: Renamed [Show in Explorer/Finder] button to [Locate in Explorer/Finder] and changed shortcut to 'L'
+ General: The toggle state is now reflected in Toolbar Buttons and the 'State' column of the Action List
+ Options: Added 'Open properties on new project' checkbox to open the project settings window on new projects/tabs
+ Options: Added 'Show paths in status bar' setting to display the path of the selected list entry in the status bar (and its tooltip)
+ Options: First implementation of a window toggle key function to close the window again with a predefined shortcut
+ Recent Projects: Removing entries is now also possible in filtered lists
+ Scan Settings: Added new tab with options to exclude folders with certain names from file scanning and options to limit the depth level and range of folders to scan
+ Subpanel: Fixed a bug in subfolder scan/filter logic
+ Subpanel: The last selection in the subfolder/sublist panel is now remembered
+ Track Templates: Added 'Insert in Tab' option to insert the selected Track Template(s) directly in a new tab
+ UI: General layout overhaul
+ UI: [Options] and [Paths] settings are now in dedicated tabs
+ UI: Added new [Layout / Colors] tab and options for color customization
+ UI: Visibility of the Main (button) Panel on the right can now be toggled on/off in [Layout / Colors]. If hidden, these functions are accessible via menu (Middle Click or 'M' shortcut).
+ UI: Subpanels on the left side can now be shown/hidden independently per tab (previously it was a single global setting)
+ UI: Added 'HiDPi mode' options (Auto, Default, Retina) in [Layout / Colors] to set the gfx.ext_retina flag automatically/manually
+ UI: Added buttons to adjust the window scaling size (besides using the already available key shortcuts)
+ UI: Added option to scale the listbox font size (via key shortcuts and UI buttons)
Since it's a big update with a lot of internal code and external UI changes and things are also getting a little more complex, there's the possibility that some bugs might have slipped through the final testing phase.
So if you encounter any bugs or errors, please let me know.