Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 07-16-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
rluka
Human being with feelings

Default Is this supposed to happen when you load a new theme?

Fist off I would like to say that I am totally blown away by Reaper. I bought it a few weeks ago and its great. I switch between Sonar X2 and Reaper.
Im trying out some of the available themes and they look great but I run into one thing on all of them that doesn't happen when Im using the default theme. I have about 10 or more themes and they all do this. When I arm a track in the newer themes the VU meter gets covered with another menu.
I included two screen shots. The first picture shows two unarmed tracks and the second picture shows one armed and one unarmed track.
Maybe something has to be changed in the options menu.(Im new so please bear with me)
Thanks to everyone involved...
Ron L
http://www.troyka.ca
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Reaper1.JPG (27.2 KB, 355 views)
File Type: jpg Reaper2.JPG (27.4 KB, 305 views)

Last edited by rluka; 07-16-2013 at 11:43 PM.
rluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #2
mako55a

In Preferences look for 'Make obvious that track input is clickable' under VUmeters/Faders maybe it helps.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:38 AM   #3
DarkStar

Hello rluka and welcome to these forums. You'll find many helpful people here and a lot of useful information.

That's designed into the theme; here is one that does it differently (Silent's Vandy's Calculator, WALTERed for v4.xx):

It can be changed by editing the theme, if it is a WALTER theme (can't remember the WALTER element name at the moment).

Theme thread:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=65827

Last edited by DarkStar; 07-17-2013 at 01:44 AM.
DarkStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:46 AM   #4
rluka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mako55a View Post
In Preferences look for 'Make obvious that track input is clickable' under VUmeters/Faders maybe it helps.
I'll check that out. It really doesnt bother me because I usually just look at the the mixer faders. Is there a way of removing the faders from the track view? I have a really nice 38 inch monitor and the colors look great as does the whole interface. And I run the mixer on my laptop screen.

Thanks for your input!!

Ron L
17 inch HP i7 Laptop(64 bit), Windows 7 Pro(64 bit), Edirol UA-25, 2 USB external drives, 38 inch external monitor
Old 07-17-2013, 01:56 AM   #5
rluka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
Hello rluka and welcome to these forums. You'll find many helpful people here and a lot of useful information.

That's designed into the theme; here is one that does it differently (Silent's Vandy's Calculator, WALTERed for v4.xx):

It can be changed by editing the theme, if it is a WALTER theme (can't remember the WALTER element name at the moment).

Theme thread:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=65827
Thank you, I have been listening and learning a lot off these forums for the past two weeks. Im really happy with the default theme for now and I will try the other themes.
Thanks again
Ron L