Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 07-28-2019, 01:52 PM   #1
raporter77
Human being with feelings

Default ORGANized trio 3.1 - Problem with Keys Sticking

I apologize if this has already been addressed. I saw previous posts regarding this plugin, but not this specific problem.

My issue using ORGANized trio 3.1 is with keys randomly sticking, both on live play & also within recorded tracks, sometimes even though they were not originally recorded....??

Ultimately the only way I've been able to resolve this is to Arm the ORGANized trio track & find/press the sticking key. It is NOT an issue with my midi controller as I use hundreds of vst instrument plugins & have never had this problem with any of the others.

I hope this makes sense...? I realize the developers no longer support the program. I really love the authentic b3 sound & its otherwise solid functionality.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-RyanP

Last edited by raporter77; 07-28-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: MISSPELLING
raporter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 03:09 AM   #2
raporter77

Bueller...?
Old 09-13-2019, 10:02 AM   #3
raporter77

sure could use some help here, considering there is no other tech support for Reaper....
Old 09-14-2019, 12:36 AM   #4
technogremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by raporter77 View Post
I use hundreds of vst instrument plugins & have never had this problem with any of the others.
This might suggest it is a problem with OrganizedTrio. As far s I know it is a fairly old plugin, 32bit only and not updated in years. So I would suggest to find another organ vst that doesn't have this problem.

OrgaizedTrio is free so I guess you want another free plugin. You can check the freeware link in my sig below, there should be a link to download Nubi which I have always seen as one of the very best free Hammond emulations. It has a very good leslie plugin as well (much better than OrganizedTrio). Look for the download link for NubiPlus (the NubiLE link, which is for the Lite version, is dead).
technogremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 06:49 AM   #5
Ollie
Super Moderator (no feelings)

IIRC this is even having some SynthEdit parts in it. The only thing you could try to make that work is using the plug-in in a dedicated process (right-click the plug-in in the FX browser to find the settings) but that doesn't always improve things anymore on 64-bit systems. You may want to find some alternative.
Ollie is offline   Reply With Quote