Old 10-23-2019, 02:14 AM   #1
sivert_h
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper crash mid session

Wasn't doing anything in particular, just scrolling through my session, when all of the sudden Reaper just crashed. This is the second time in two days.

https://pastebin.com/4e1FSYJB
sivert_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 03:03 AM   #2
Featherfoot

Default Reaper crashing

Hi there. Reaper newbie here. I am a Cubase Artitst user and having read good things about Reaper (and the many additional features) decided to give it a go. And I must say, I'm very impressed so far, but I have also had a few crashes which is a little concerning. I can't remember the last time Cubase crashed on me. So I'd like to hear some opinions on this from other members. But yes, definitely enjoying the program. All the best.
Featherfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 07:13 AM   #3
suchatravesty

If Reaper crashes it's typically because of a problem with 3rd party plugins. Someone else could probably make sense out of your crash report, but I see that you have Kontakt and some other plugins involved.

If you open the project with FX offline you may be able to narrow down the problem to a specific plugin.
suchatravesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 07:21 AM   #4
schwa
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivert_h View Post
Wasn't doing anything in particular, just scrolling through my session, when all of the sudden Reaper just crashed. This is the second time in two days.
Sorry for the late response. That crash report points to a control surface problem, what control surfaces do you have enabled?
schwa is offline   Reply With Quote