Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for macOS

Old 08-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
kristen
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper sound not working in windows mode anymore

Reaper sound not working in windows mode anymore

It all started when I installed mbox 2 mini drivers in my macbook - running windows xp. The thing only works (playback) with mbox 2mini now! When I disconnect it (via the "Safely remove hardware" in windows) and set up preferences to use the ASIO - ASIO4ALL for device .... it doesn't play back, either through the speakers or through the headphone jack!

Band in a box, Power Tracks, Windows media player etc all work fine playing back through the headphones or speakers.

I am stuck!!! Now in order to listen to anything in Reaper, I have to hook up the mbox 2 mini. This sucks.

When I use this computer "as a mac" I run logic and Reaper and they both work with the mbox when it is connected... or through the internal speakers/headphone jack when the mbox 2 mini is disconnected.
So, for now I can only run Reaper in the mac mode.
(I am also going to post this on the mac-Reaper forum as well)

Does anyone have any suggestions on why Reaper will no longer work (playback) in windows unless connected to mbox mini?
If nobody answers this in 10 minutes I will start to cry because I know everybody hates me!

Technology has given us the ability to repeat all our mistakes we have learned from history, …. but much faster, deadlier, and with greater accuracy!

KAB (superkristen)
kristen is offline   Reply With Quote