Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 07-22-2018, 01:04 AM   #1
markblasco
Human being with feelings

Default Help getting Avid Artist Mix to work

Never mind below, I found the thread about eucon and downloaded the drivers, it seems to work now. I don't know how to delete this thread, but if I can figure that out I'll delete it. Thanks!

I've been using the Avid Artist Mix with PT8 for years, and am now leaving PT forever to work in Reaper. I cannot seem to get my Artist Mix to work in Reaper at all.

I have a new computer with a new installation of Win10 and Repaer. I loaded the newest Eucon software for the artist mix. The computer sees the control surface, and in reaper I can select it when I try to setup a mcu controller, but it won't do anything. I've added reaper in the eucon control panel, and tried both hui and mcu options.

I'm using the artist mix plugged into an ethernet switch plugged into the computer, but am also unable to get it to work plugged directly into the computer.

The Artist Mix just sits there with dim rectangles in each channel, but won't actually respond to Reaper.

Any help is appreciated, I'd really like to be able to use this.

Last edited by markblasco; 07-22-2018 at 01:31 AM.
markblasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 10:52 PM   #2
themixtape
Human being with feelings

Running into similar issues... can you please provide what you did in detail to make this work? Thank you!