Old 05-25-2020, 09:01 AM   #1
Scottsdale
Human being with feelings

Default Making RPL files and converting presets

Hi all,

I'm beavering away here making some RPL files for plugins that have custom preset browsers, and have also been combining FXP presets into single RPL files for some plugins. I'm doing this because those custom preset browsers are never accessible to use with screen reader software, so often times, me and the other blind folk I work with are locked out of using the presets of plugins we've bought. That doesn't sit right with me, so I've started picking away at doing something about it when time permits.

Question: has anyone come up with a way of automating the process of building an RPL to any extent? Right now I'm loading one preset at a time, saving and retyping the name. Good cause and all, but man, the laboriousness of it is killing me.

If anyone's got pointers on how to make the workflow more batch-like or knows of working tools to combine FXP/FXB files to RPL, I'd love to read whatcha know.

Cheers,

Scott
Scottsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 06:10 PM   #2
ptorpey
Human being with feelings

I was hoping that someone had replied to this post but I guess there isn't much help for this out there.

Oh well.

--Pete ((fingers crossed that someone will respond)
ptorpey is offline   Reply With Quote