Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2019, 02:09 AM   #1
synkrotron
Human being with feelings

Default Are there any new things in R6 which are not covered in the reference materials yet?

Hi

I was wondering of there is a definitive list available of all the images that can be used with the REAPER theme.

I have been looking at the images that come with the V5 and V6 themes and some images are only used in V5 and some only in V6.

I understand that images supplied would be dependent on whether they are needed or not. For instance, in the R6 theme there are a lot more overlay files.

Also, as I am new to the theming process, I am left wondering, "what am I missing here?" or, "could there be an image available for my needs that hasn't been included in R5 and R6."

In addition to that, it would be a great help if that list contained the UI elements that each image was linked to.

I have spent some time looking around the stickies in this forum and done additional searches here and on google and I cannot find any such resource.

Last edited by synkrotron; 12-17-2019 at 01:42 AM.
synkrotron is offline   Reply With Quote