Old 08-17-2021, 01:05 AM   #1
mattymc2
Human being with feelings

Default CSI Or Klinke 0.6.4 - Possible paid work

HI guys.
So i have an Icon Qcon pro x with 2 extenders. Was successfully using it all with Klinke 0.6.4 For a while but reaaaaaaly wanted folders to be reflected on the surface. Whilste one of my extenders was away getting fixed i thought i'd have a crack at 0.8.3 to see if i could get folders working. Did not have enough time to really screw around with it and ended up needing to revert back to the older version. LIke an idiot i didnt save the older files and i cant seem to find v0.6.4 on the net anywhere anymore. Has anyone got a copy of this they could flick through to me?

Additionally i have bee looking at CSI which is pretty dam exciting but i am extremely time poor with studio work and family and all the rest so don't hve the time to get it functioning with my setup. If anyone on here has some time and would be willing to help me out getting it configured that would be amazing. I will pay of course for your time :0. THe requirements would be the following.
* all of my 24 tracks working on my surfaces
* Ability to use plugins from the surface
* The surface needs to reflect the state of folders

Everything else is pretty optional haha.

Finally if thers anything really simple i'm missing and that would be a better fit for me please let me know.
Appreciate anyting you guys can throw at me :0
Cheers
Matt
mattymc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 10:35 AM   #2
poetnprophet

Hi there,

I use the ProX with 1 extender and CSI. I would be happy to help if I can...no charge of course. I am not real familiar with using this for Plugins (I use something else) but I can certainly help with most everything else and can probably get you in the ballpark for plugins.

I'm not in the studio today, I will be tomorrow and Friday so I can share my zon/mst files, etc. We can do a zoom session if that helps. You can also check out some of my youtube CSI videos where I go through a lot of the setup process if you haven't already.
poetnprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 12:32 PM   #3
Klinke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattymc2 View Post
HI guys.
So i have an Icon Qcon pro x with 2 extenders. Was successfully using it all with Klinke 0.6.4 For a while but reaaaaaaly wanted folders to be reflected on the surface. Whilste one of my extenders was away getting fixed i thought i'd have a crack at 0.8.3 to see if i could get folders working. Did not have enough time to really screw around with it and ended up needing to revert back to the older version. LIke an idiot i didnt save the older files and i cant seem to find v0.6.4 on the net anywhere anymore. Has anyone got a copy of this they could flick through to me?
I have reuploaded version 0.6.4 to the download area of the extension:
https://bitbucket.org/Klinkenstecker...mcu/downloads/
Klinke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 07:41 PM   #4
mattymc2

Thank you so much for this. Appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinke View Post
I have reuploaded version 0.6.4 to the download area of the extension:
https://bitbucket.org/Klinkenstecker...mcu/downloads/
mattymc2 is offline   Reply With Quote