Old 04-16-2010, 01:18 AM   #1
The Bagwhan
Human being with feelings

Default Media Explorer and recording question

Folks, the Media Explorer works well, but correct me if I'm wrong... there isn't an "Audio Pool" as such? There isn't a facility to see all the files, etc that are associated with a project unless you're prudent and disciplined with your Project Folder that will- with normal Windows behaviour -display files you've saved there?

Is it possible to create MIDI clips that can be saved in a Project Folder and imported to other projects?

Is it possible to have the Media Explorer automatically navigate to the Project Folder when you open that project?

And finally, is there a workflow that allows a single keystroke to Undo a bad recording/take and erase from Hard drive as well? Currently I have the prompt on Recording Stop asking if I want to keep or save the recording, which is like three mouse-clicks to get back to starting again. (I know I shouldn't complain, but when you're cradling a guitar in just the right place, tangled up in headphones... operating a mouse is a pain). Deactivating that Prompt on Stop still doesn't erase the bad take.

Getting picky here I know... but hey, bloody impressive DAW.

Cheers for anyone's help.
The Bagwhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
spaz bouviere

dont know about the first bit but as to killing the bad take, i hit 'space' 'enter' and then 'cntl z'. that, i think tidies things up and is a bit quicker. hope this helps mate
spaz bouviere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
The Bagwhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz bouviere View Post
dont know about the first bit but as to killing the bad take, i hit 'space' 'enter' and then 'cntl z'. that, i think tidies things up and is a bit quicker. hope this helps mate
Thanks Spaz, I'll give it a try. Might put in a feature request, too.

Cheers,
The Bagwhan is offline   Reply With Quote