Old 09-03-2018, 08:23 AM   #1
Miul
Human being with feelings

Default zoom in Piano roll

Just yesterday I found this wonderful action from sws> SWS: Zoom tool (marquee) - which override anything that is below the mouse and just zoom and you can finally start zooming also outside the region which, in my opinion, it makes a very good sense.

Unfortunately this action seems not be available in piano roll. Why? It's reaper (I'm starting quitting trying to go behind the logic of some decision)

Does anyone know any similar action to be created in the piano roll with glass marquee tool?

Thank you!

Last edited by Miul; 09-03-2018 at 08:38 AM. Reason: title should be zoom in piano roll
Miul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 10:05 AM   #2
Milance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miul View Post
Just yesterday I found this wonderful action from sws> SWS: Zoom tool (marquee) - which override anything that is below the mouse and just zoom and you can finally start zooming also outside the region which, in my opinion, it makes a very good sense.

Unfortunately this action seems not be available in piano roll. Why? It's reaper (I'm starting quitting trying to go behind the logic of some decision)

Does anyone know any similar action to be created in the piano roll with glass marquee tool?

Thank you!
Any news on this?? THE ONLY thing that keeps me swtich from Logic!!!
Milance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 04:22 PM   #3
panicaftermath

If you assign the SWS: Zoom tool (marquee) to a key or mouse modifier, does it work if you change the "scope" from normal to global? That option should be in the dialog where you make the assignment.

Suggestion inspired by Solger in this thread: https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...98&postcount=2
panicaftermath is offline   Reply With Quote