Old 12-11-2019, 02:53 AM   #1
Vagalume
Human being with feelings

Default WT R6 theme small tweaks :)

Hi

Where (which lines in the rtconfig.txt) do I have to tweak to change the order of the transport buttons? I was only able to change the size at the moment.

Last edited by Vagalume; 12-11-2019 at 03:37 AM.
Vagalume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:15 AM   #2
synkrotron

Hi

Look for the following:-

Code:
; draw content in sec_buttons
set trans.rew                	+ [sec_buttons sec_buttons] [size_rew size_rew size_rew size_rew]
set trans.fwd                	+ + [trans.rew sec_buttons] [size_rew{2}] [size_fwd size_fwd size_fwd size_fwd]
set trans.rec                	+ + [trans.fwd sec_buttons] [size_fwd{2}] [size_rec size_rec size_rec size_rec]
set trans.play               	+ + [trans.rec sec_buttons] [size_rec{2}] [size_play size_play size_play size_play]
set trans.repeat             	+ + [trans.play sec_buttons] [size_play{2}] [size_repeat size_repeat size_repeat size_repeat]
set trans.stop               	+ + [trans.repeat sec_buttons] [size_repeat{2}] [size_stop size_stop size_stop size_stop]
set trans.pause              	+ + [trans.stop sec_buttons] [size_stop{2}] [size_pause size_pause size_pause size_pause]

In order to rearrange the transport buttons you reorder the code to suit. But you have to remember that each button is located with respect to the previous button.

I edited my transport buttons to match the R5 layout:-

Code:
; draw content in sec_buttons
set trans.rew                	+ [sec_buttons sec_buttons] [size_rew size_rew size_rew size_rew]
set trans.fwd                	+ + [trans.rew sec_buttons] [size_rew{2}] [size_fwd size_fwd size_fwd size_fwd]
set trans.stop               	+ + [trans.fwd sec_buttons] [size_fwd{2}] [size_stop size_stop size_stop size_stop]
set trans.play               	+ + [trans.stop sec_buttons] [size_stop{2}] [size_play size_play size_play size_play]
set trans.pause              	+ + [trans.play sec_buttons] [size_play{2}] [size_pause size_pause size_pause size_pause]
set trans.rec                	+ + [trans.pause sec_buttons] [size_pause{2}] [size_rec size_rec size_rec size_rec]
set trans.repeat             	+ + [trans.rec sec_buttons] [size_rec{2}] [size_repeat size_repeat size_repeat size_repeat]
Note how the code after the "set" command is altered so that each following button uses the location of the previous.

I hope that helps.

cheers

andy
Old 12-11-2019, 03:32 AM   #3
Vagalume

Yep I have just got it at the same time

Tyyyyyy for helping synkrotron, love tweaking things without understanding anything

First thing done !!

Old 12-11-2019, 03:56 AM   #4
Vagalume

The line to change the witdh of the tcp index track?
Old 12-11-2019, 04:03 AM   #5
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

A little more tricky, its set folder_sec. But that section also, as you might guess, does the folder stuff. The two 20 values for width are what you're looking for, change them and you'll see it wasn't possible for me to make this easily variable because, as you'll see, that width is also hard-written into the images. So you'll need to do a spot of image editing as well.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:08 AM   #6
Vagalume

Yes I have done a little mess
Old 12-11-2019, 04:37 AM   #7
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Yes those are the correct images, no that's not really the correct walter. That code essentially says "trackidx stick yourself on the right hand side of folder_sec", folder_sec being an area I created earlier. So while messing with this will do what you want, it will also interfere with the folder indication, and if the folder depth is zero it would even end up drawing off the left edge of the TCP panel.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:14 AM   #8
Vagalume

Uff too much for a dumb like me, I give in ... finally I think that it is enough for me to modify the 3 track_fcomp deleting the semicircule, the 3 digits are more readable now for my old eyes So enough for today, I am going to grab a beer, if you come to Spain you are invited to a beer ... or more of course. Ty WT.