Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 11-20-2022, 01:41 PM   #2561
moss
Human being with feelings

DrivenByMoss 18.3 is out!

Get it from https://mossgrabers.de
  • All devices
    • New: Drum sequencers: When changing note range up/down the offset is now shown on-screen instead of the range (which was wrong anyway).
  • APC40, APCmini, Fire, Launchpad, Maschine JAM, Push.
    • New: Added setting 'Start with session view'.
  • APC40
    • Fixed: MkI: Pads in Drum and Play mode did sound wrong notes.
  • Generic Flexi
    • New: Added new functions: 'Device: Toggle Parameter 1-8'.
    • New: Added new function: 'Master: Select'.
  • Launchpad
    • Fixed: Record and toggle overdub did not work in Shift view.
    • Fixed: Loop area was not drawn when extra function buttons were active.
  • MCU
    • New: Switching devices or parameter pages shows the device and page name as a notification.
    • New: Control+Jog Wheel - Change loop start (press Shift for fine adjustment)
    • New: Alt+Jog Wheel - Change loop length (press Shift for fine adjustment)
    • Fixed: X-Touch - Notification messages might not be seen due to black displays.
  • Push
    • New: When changing loop length in Clip view, the second pad can now be pressed multiple times without the need to press the first again.
    • Fixed: Changing loop length in Clip view did not work with 1/16th resolution selected.
    • Fixed: Clip view was not selected on startup if an audio track was selected.

Enjoy!
moss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 04:01 PM   #2562
derschulz

Default yes - but unfortunately a performance issue

Servus Jürgen,

big "danke" for your drivenbymoss!
i am running reaper 6.69 on Mac Mini 12.6 Monterey with a X-Touch Controller
and drivenbymoss (18.03)was all i was wishing for, well ...
it did work as expected and described but suddenly performance issues and lags showed up.
It was mentioned in this thread before (e.g. 09.25.2021) but i can´t find a solution somewhere. Did i miss that part? Is there any solution?
derschulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 05:19 AM   #2563
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by derschulz View Post
Servus Jürgen,

big "danke" for your drivenbymoss!
i am running reaper 6.69 on Mac Mini 12.6 Monterey with a X-Touch Controller
and drivenbymoss (18.03)was all i was wishing for, well ...
it did work as expected and described but suddenly performance issues and lags showed up.
It was mentioned in this thread before (e.g. 09.25.2021) but i can´t find a solution somewhere. Did i miss that part? Is there any solution?
In the DrivenByMoss dialog, click on the Debug button and make sure that "Disable track chunk" is enabled.
Old 11-23-2022, 04:22 AM   #2564
derschulz

I did as u told me and it seems to work as it is supposed to - danke

EDIT:

I came back after some hours startet reaper and the issue is back: every other second I see the Mac ball and Reaper is lagging big time

Last edited by derschulz; 11-23-2022 at 05:55 AM.
Old 11-26-2022, 01:46 PM   #2565
DGB

Hi all, I hope you can help.

I have installed Driven by Moss for Reaper on my Linux system (Ubuntu). I am using it for my Push 1. When I try run the Configuration window action, or if I start Reaper with my push plugged in, Reaper is completely frozen and I have to kill the process.

The push itself seems to react to button presses, I can go to note mode for example and it works. But Reaper itself is frozen.

I have tried running the configuration action without the Push plugged in, and this freezes Reaper, so I think this is the problem. I have set the action up to a shortcut shift - ctrl - J like it suggests in the manual.

Does anybody know how I can fix this?
DGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 07:42 PM   #2566
sepeda

Default A couple of Icon q's

Hi, I've got a couple questions about using this really incredibly useful piece of software. I'm on an Icon Platform M+, DrivenByMoss 18.3.0, and Reaper 6.70.

When I press the play button on my control surface, it will only play while I hold it down, unless I sort of hit and deactivate the stop button simultaneously, which by default remains lit up. I have to go through similar finger contortions when trying to hit record on the control surface (it'll only record while I'm holding down "record", by default).

Also, when editing plugin parameters, if I press down on the knob for an on/off parameter, it'll turn off but not back on. Is there a fix for that?

Thanks very much for this great piece of software!
sepeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 03:05 AM   #2567
moss

Quote:
I did as u told me and it seems to work as it is supposed to - danke

EDIT:

I came back after some hours startet reaper and the issue is back: every other second I see the Mac ball and Reaper is lagging big time
That's new. Did you check if the option is really on? Maybe it did not get stored for any reason?
Do you use any sample heavy instrument on the tracks? Does this also happen with an empty project?

Maybe I should kick out the track chunk reading completely...
Old 11-28-2022, 03:10 AM   #2568
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGB View Post
Hi all, I hope you can help.

I have installed Driven by Moss for Reaper on my Linux system (Ubuntu). I am using it for my Push 1. When I try run the Configuration window action, or if I start Reaper with my push plugged in, Reaper is completely frozen and I have to kill the process.

The push itself seems to react to button presses, I can go to note mode for example and it works. But Reaper itself is frozen.

I have tried running the configuration action without the Push plugged in, and this freezes Reaper, so I think this is the problem. I have set the action up to a shortcut shift - ctrl - J like it suggests in the manual.

Does anybody know how I can fix this?
2 things you can try:

- install Bitwig Studio (the demo is completely free) with my DrivenByMoss extension and see if it happens there as well. This would show if it is a hardware or Reaper issue.

- create a dump of the hanging process. Some hints are here: https://unix.stackexchange.com/quest...stuck-in-linux
Old 11-28-2022, 03:12 AM   #2569
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepeda View Post
Hi, I've got a couple questions about using this really incredibly useful piece of software. I'm on an Icon Platform M+, DrivenByMoss 18.3.0, and Reaper 6.70.

When I press the play button on my control surface, it will only play while I hold it down, unless I sort of hit and deactivate the stop button simultaneously, which by default remains lit up. I have to go through similar finger contortions when trying to hit record on the control surface (it'll only record while I'm holding down "record", by default).

Also, when editing plugin parameters, if I press down on the knob for an on/off parameter, it'll turn off but not back on. Is there a fix for that?

Thanks very much for this great piece of software!
First please check if you did disable the MIDI ports of the M+ in Reaper.

What template did you select on the M+? And which Firmware did you install?
Old 11-28-2022, 12:49 PM   #2570
sepeda

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss View Post
First please check if you did disable the MIDI ports of the M+ in Reaper.

What template did you select on the M+? And which Firmware did you install?
I removed a different control surface profile for the Icon and that fixed the start/stop/record issues.

However pressing knobs still just disables enable/disable settings. I used the iCon platform M profile under "configuration" in DrivenByMoss, and turned on "use faders like editing knobs" which does allow me to turn those settings back on. However it's so much quicker to press the button, so for workflow it would be great to be able to do that...

Thanks again!
sepeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 03:02 PM   #2571
DGB

Quote:
2 things you can try:

- install Bitwig Studio (the demo is completely free) with my DrivenByMoss extension and see if it happens there as well. This would show if it is a hardware or Reaper issue.

- create a dump of the hanging process. Some hints are here: https://unix.stackexchange.com/quest...stuck-in-linux
Thanks for getting back Moss! I installed the Bitwig demo, and your Bitwig version of Driven By Moss, and it all works perfectly. I'll try your 2nd suggestion this weekend, I need to learn how to do this first. Thanks for your help
DGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 10:40 AM   #2572
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepeda View Post
I removed a different control surface profile for the Icon and that fixed the start/stop/record issues.

However pressing knobs still just disables enable/disable settings. I used the iCon platform M profile under "configuration" in DrivenByMoss, and turned on "use faders like editing knobs" which does allow me to turn those settings back on. However it's so much quicker to press the button, so for workflow it would be great to be able to do that...

Thanks again!
This option is normally toggled with the "Toggle faders" button of the MCU which is missing on the M+.
Old 12-01-2022, 06:30 AM   #2573
petergreeny

Quote:
Moss, is there any way to change the banking behaviour with MCU + Extenders? Currently, banking in either direction changes the currently selected track to either the first track of the new bank, or the last track of the original bank. I have 24 faders here (X-touch plus 2 extenders) and this is quite annoying as it shifts the plugin focus window and other issues when one is trying to work on say Track 18 but also need to temporarily bank over to the end of the mixer to tweak an FX bus. I'd like MCU to not alter current track selection with banking if at all possible.
petergreeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:42 AM   #2574
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergreeny View Post
Moss, is there any way to change the banking behaviour with MCU + Extenders? Currently, banking in either direction changes the currently selected track to either the first track of the new bank, or the last track of the original bank. I have 24 faders here (X-touch plus 2 extenders) and this is quite annoying as it shifts the plugin focus window and other issues when one is trying to work on say Track 18 but also need to temporarily bank over to the end of the mixer to tweak an FX bus. I'd like MCU to not alter current track selection with banking if at all possible.
Currently not but will note it.
Old 12-01-2022, 10:27 PM   #2575
petergreeny

Quote:
Currently not but will note it.
Much appreciated.
Old 12-02-2022, 06:38 AM   #2576
juliangrimm

For some reason since I've updated to MacOS Monterey, whenever I have the drivenbympss dylib in my user plugin folder, Reaper does not open. It just hangs on initializing main window.

It used to work perfectly. I tried on a clean Reaper install and it does the same on two different Macs. Not sure what's going on here.
juliangrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 08:12 AM   #2577
derschulz

Quote:
In the DrivenByMoss dialog, click on the Debug button and make sure that "Disable track chunk" is enabled.
I checked it on an empty project first, than open my working one again where it did work some time.
There was at least one sample heavy plugin involved

I have to finished some projects right now - I will come back to dirvenbymoss because this is the missing link for me, a great piece of work -thanx
Old 12-02-2022, 01:07 PM   #2578
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliangrimm View Post
For some reason since I've updated to MacOS Monterey, whenever I have the drivenbympss dylib in my user plugin folder, Reaper does not open. It just hangs on initializing main window.

It used to work perfectly. I tried on a clean Reaper install and it does the same on two different Macs. Not sure what's going on here.
I have this report now from several people but I cannot reproduce it on my machines.
Are you on 12.6.1? Is this an Intel machine? Which one?
Old 12-02-2022, 01:08 PM   #2579
moss

Quote:
I checked it on an empty project first, than open my working one again where it did work some time.
There was at least one sample heavy plugin involved

I have to finished some projects right now - I will come back to dirvenbymoss because this is the missing link for me, a great piece of work -thanx
I will definitively remove the Track Chunk reading in the next update, which should hopefully fix this.
Old 12-03-2022, 09:38 AM   #2580
juliangrimm

Quote:
I have this report now from several people but I cannot reproduce it on my machines.
Are you on 12.6.1? Is this an Intel machine? Which one?
Thanks for the reply! Here's all I can find:

MACOS: 12.4 (21F79)
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
Processor 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Graphics Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

REAPER v6.71

Ableton Push 2 (your Bitwig version works perfectly btw on the same machine)
juliangrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 05:32 AM   #2581
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliangrimm View Post
Thanks for the reply! Here's all I can find:

MACOS: 12.4 (21F79)
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
Processor 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Graphics Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

REAPER v6.71

Ableton Push 2 (your Bitwig version works perfectly btw on the same machine)
Is there a reason why you did not update to latest 12.6.1? Could you please try with that?
Old 12-12-2022, 02:05 PM   #2582
moss

DrivenByMoss 18.4.0 is online with lots of love for Reaper! :-)

Changes:
  • Requires Reaper 6.71+
  • All devices
    • New: Removed reading from track chunk completely (also removed the related Debug option) since it causes too much performance issues. This loses track deactivation and record quantization states.
    • New: Parameternames in the mapping dialog can now be emptied. By doing so the original name is used. Use this for parameters which change their name (e.g. the 8 macros in Native Instruments Massive).
    • Browser
      • New: Browser columns can now be hidden.
      • New: Support CLAP plugins in the browser.
      • New: Preferrences of duplicated plugin types are filtered as well, e.g. hides VST3 version of u-he Bazille if CLAP version is preferred.
      • New: Location was replaced with Architecture.
      • New: Support braces in NOT arguments in smart folders.
      • Fixed: Presets in the browser do now load immediately.
    • Fixed: Setting of clip color does finally work.
  • MCU
    • New: Shift+Track selection buttons: Multi-select tracks (Setting the length of a new clip is now on ALT combination). Allows to change volume, pan, solo, mute and rec arm for multiple tracks at once.
    • New: Save button is lit if project was changed and needs to be saved.
  • OSC
    • Removed the TouchOSC template which is outdated. Please switch OpenStageControl instead.
  • Push 1/2
    • New: Changes to pre-roll in the Metronome dialog now directly reflect to the controller. Changing pre-roll on the controller is now also applied directly but still does not change the values if the Metronome dialog is open (needs to be closed and reopened to show the effect).
    • Fixed: Display was off (or empty) when the default Reaper project did not contain any tracks.
    • Fixed: Scene buttons did not work in Piano play layout.

Enjoy!
Old 12-13-2022, 03:07 AM   #2583
Skijumptoes

Quote:
[*]New: Parameternames in the mapping dialog can now be emptied. By doing so the original name is used. Use this for parameters which change their name (e.g. the 8 macros in Native Instruments Massive).
This is brilliant, many thanks for adding this. The best keeps getting better!
Skijumptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 05:11 AM   #2584
earlabs

Thanks very much for this update. Shift + select is a good improvement for me. Am I right that in this mode it is not possible to change the write/trim/touch/latch parameter?

Another feature that would help me use 'hierarchical mode' is an option to open/close all folders at once. Do you think that will possible in the future?
Old 12-13-2022, 06:36 AM   #2585
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlabs View Post
Thanks very much for this update. Shift + select is a good improvement for me. Am I right that in this mode it is not possible to change the write/trim/touch/latch parameter?
The new methods to do this got introduced in Reaper 6.71 but currently only for volume, panorama, rec arm, mute and send.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlabs View Post
Another feature that would help me use 'hierarchical mode' is an option to open/close all folders at once. Do you think that will possible in the future?
Who can tell the future :-)
Old 12-13-2022, 12:44 PM   #2586
Mela

Default Version 18.4 not recognized on linux

Hello Moss, dear Jürgen,

On my system ( linux mint and mxlinux ) up until version 18.3 the drivenbymoss is working perfect but the latest version "DrivenByMoss4Reaper-18.4.0-Linux.tar.gz" is not recognized anymore.

When I startup reaper 6.71 I get this message :
Project tokens not recognized:
DRIVEN_BY_MOSS
and there is no drivenbymoss extension in control/OSC/web > add > control surface mode.

I would like to report this to you, any idea ? Kind Regards, Luc.
Mela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 01:28 AM   #2587
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mela View Post
Hello Moss, dear Jürgen,

On my system ( linux mint and mxlinux ) up until version 18.3 the drivenbymoss is working perfect but the latest version "DrivenByMoss4Reaper-18.4.0-Linux.tar.gz" is not recognized anymore.

When I startup reaper 6.71 I get this message :
Project tokens not recognized:
DRIVEN_BY_MOSS
and there is no drivenbymoss extension in control/OSC/web > add > control surface mode.

I would like to report this to you, any idea ? Kind Regards, Luc.
The error simply means that additional data from DrivenByMoss is stored in your Reaper template and since the extension is not present, Reaper does not know what to do with it.
So, the question is why the new release does not show up. Please check again if you placed the files in the correct location (maybe you extracted it in a sub-folder?) and also keep the folder structure.
Old 12-14-2022, 11:53 AM   #2588
Mela

Hello Moss, thank you for the fast reply !
..and thank you for this lovely tool, still very much like it, the 18.3.0 version ! :-)

Yes I'm sure I've placed ( extract all 4 folders and reaper_drivenbymoss.so ) into Reapers UserPlugins folder, like I did many times before.
I also deleted the DrivenByMoss4Reaper-MCU---Control-Universal.config & DrivenByMoss4Reaper.config in the reaper folder and tested again.

When I extract 18.3.0 all is working well, but here on my system this 18.4.0 version isn't working because its not recognized by Reaper.

To make sure, I installed a fresh MXLinux on a external drive, with a fresh installed licensed reaper 6.71 and I have the same result, 18.3.0 = ok, latest 18.4.0 isnt found by reaper ( there is no drivenbymoss4reaper in reaper >prefs > control surface mode ).

Let me know if I can help by providing some specific information / tests on my system ( linux Mint & MXLinux, Reaper 6.71, RME UCX and Mackie MCU Pro ).

Grusse aus die Niederlande, Vriendelijke groet Luc.
Old 12-15-2022, 04:21 AM   #2589
moss

Quote:
Hello Moss, thank you for the fast reply !
..and thank you for this lovely tool, still very much like it, the 18.3.0 version ! :-)

Yes I'm sure I've placed ( extract all 4 folders and reaper_drivenbymoss.so ) into Reapers UserPlugins folder, like I did many times before.
I also deleted the DrivenByMoss4Reaper-MCU---Control-Universal.config & DrivenByMoss4Reaper.config in the reaper folder and tested again.

When I extract 18.3.0 all is working well, but here on my system this 18.4.0 version isn't working because its not recognized by Reaper.

To make sure, I installed a fresh MXLinux on a external drive, with a fresh installed licensed reaper 6.71 and I have the same result, 18.3.0 = ok, latest 18.4.0 isnt found by reaper ( there is no drivenbymoss4reaper in reaper >prefs > control surface mode ).

Let me know if I can help by providing some specific information / tests on my system ( linux Mint & MXLinux, Reaper 6.71, RME UCX and Mackie MCU Pro ).

Grusse aus die Niederlande, Vriendelijke groet Luc.
Which specific version of MXLinux (which desktop?) are you using. Maybe I can try with an USB stick install.

Can you post a screen shot of the content UserPlugins folder?
Old 12-15-2022, 09:23 AM   #2590
Mela

Quote:
Which specific version of MXLinux (which desktop?) are you using. Maybe I can try with an USB stick install.

Can you post a screen shot of the content UserPlugins folder?
When I switched from Windows to linux 3 years ago first I did use Mint with the cinnamon desktop.
Because of issues with yabridge I did switch to Mint XFCE which is fantastic and supersnappy.

Now I'm using both Mint 20.3 XFCE and since 1 year also MXLinux 21.2.1 with KDE desktop, which is a very very nice desktop.

* https://mxlinux.org/download-links/
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbOa4w1O_6c ( mx linux install on btrfs )
Attached Images
File Type: png MXLinux.png (129.0 KB, 85 views)
File Type: png MXLinux Dolphin Reaper UserPlugins.png (35.9 KB, 89 views)
Old 12-18-2022, 02:05 PM   #2591
moss

Quote:
When I switched from Windows to linux 3 years ago first I did use Mint with the cinnamon desktop.
Because of issues with yabridge I did switch to Mint XFCE which is fantastic and supersnappy.

Now I'm using both Mint 20.3 XFCE and since 1 year also MXLinux 21.2.1 with KDE desktop, which is a very very nice desktop.

* https://mxlinux.org/download-links/
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbOa4w1O_6c ( mx linux install on btrfs )
Not an easy one but found the issue! The library references a newer C++ library than available on MXLinux. I set the build process back to Ubuntu 20.4. Will be in the next update. Until then you can download it here:

https://mossgrabers.de/stuff/reaper_..._linux_fix.zip
Old 12-18-2022, 07:54 PM   #2592
petergreeny

Default Random buttons lighting upon Project Open

Moss, any idea why when I open new projects my X-Touch units (Mina + 2 Extenders) often have a few completely random mute, solo and record buttons lit (but without the corresponding mixer solo, mute and records activated)? I have to press those buttons twice to clear each one of its false engagement. Is there some flushing out of the X-Touch memory that can be done at the touch of a button, or perhaps upon project opening?
Old 12-19-2022, 04:13 AM   #2593
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergreeny View Post
Moss, any idea why when I open new projects my X-Touch units (Mina + 2 Extenders) often have a few completely random mute, solo and record buttons lit (but without the corresponding mixer solo, mute and records activated)? I have to press those buttons twice to clear each one of its false engagement. Is there some flushing out of the X-Touch memory that can be done at the touch of a button, or perhaps upon project opening?
Sorry, no idea, never saw something like this. Maybe something weird in your project template?!
Old 12-19-2022, 05:41 AM   #2594
Mela

Quote:
Not an easy one but found the issue! The library references a newer C++ library than available on MXLinux. I set the build process back to Ubuntu 20.4. Will be in the next update. Until then you can download it here:

https://mossgrabers.de/stuff/reaper_..._linux_fix.zip
I can confirm this fix for the DBM 18.4.0 Reaper extension is working 100%, both in Linux Mint 20.3 XFCE and MXLinux 21.2.1 KDE.
Tested the new features quickly and everything seems to be in working order :-)

Moss, thank you so much for investigating and fixing this so quickly !!
Kind Regards, Luc.
Old 12-19-2022, 01:15 PM   #2595
moss

DrivenByMoss 18.5 is online!

Changes:
  • All devices
    • Fixed: Poly Sequencer: Registration of notes is more reliable.
    • Fixed: Fixed a NullPointerException with parsing preset files.
    • Fixed: Extension could not be loaded on older Linux systems.
  • Komplete Kontrol MkII, Launchkey / Mini, Launchpad, Maschine
    • New: Added new record button options to additionally enable automation writing.
  • Launchpad
    • New: Sequencers have now a note editing mode. Long press a step with a note to activate the note editor.
    • New: Pro Mk3: State of metronome is shown on Solo/Click button when Shift is pressed.
    • New: Changing note repeat with cursor up/down+pad in sequencers works now also for Poly Sequencer.
    • New: Record button (and Shift+Record button) can now be configured (instead of only being able to be flipped).
    • New: Scene buttons in device mode have more functions: enable device, toggle user interface, toggle pinning.
    • Fixed: Broke some cursor commands (e.g. tempo change) while fixing note repeat in 18.4.

Enjoy!
Old 12-22-2022, 04:43 PM   #2596
simontass

Default Mute Button Reaction in Reaper Using QCon Surface

HI

Firstly, THANK YOU for adding the SAVE button illuminating when a project change has been made, but not yet saved.

However any change in the state of a channel MUTE button does not indicate a project change, if initiated from the surface. It acts as expected when a mouse click is used in the program on the screen, and both the program window and the SAVE button on the surface reflect this change.

When the channel is muted from the surface, it does mute that channel, and the mute light on the corresponding channel on the computer screen does come on, but there is no indication, in either the window on the computer nor the SAVE button on the surface, that a project change has been made. Any chance of looking into this anomaly please?

Thanks again - and a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you. 🙏
simontass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 03:45 AM   #2597
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by simontass View Post
HI

Firstly, THANK YOU for adding the SAVE button illuminating when a project change has been made, but not yet saved.

However any change in the state of a channel MUTE button does not indicate a project change, if initiated from the surface. It acts as expected when a mouse click is used in the program on the screen, and both the program window and the SAVE button on the surface reflect this change.

When the channel is muted from the surface, it does mute that channel, and the mute light on the corresponding channel on the computer screen does come on, but there is no indication, in either the window on the computer nor the SAVE button on the surface, that a project change has been made. Any chance of looking into this anomaly please?

Thanks again - and a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you. 🙏
Thanks, I can reproduce that. Will see if I can do anything about it.
Old 12-23-2022, 04:33 AM   #2598
elezeta

Thanks for all the recent improvements and work

For people with several controllers, it would be great to have a way to anchor a controller to a track, whether navigation is set as hierarchical or flat, but an override that avoids any sort of navigation and literally acts as if track __ was the track selected.

This could be used to fix several controllers (e.g. X-Touch and X-Touch extenders) to the first tracks of a project and avoid any further navigation, or even together with hierarchical to use controllers to mix only the high level of tracks in a project.
elezeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 05:28 AM   #2599
Smarty

Thanks for all the work.

After a period of inactivity my XTouch freezes. Any ideas for a fix?
Smarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 08:35 AM   #2600
simontass

Quote:
Thanks, I can reproduce that. Will see if I can do anything about it.
Thank you!

Best
Simon
simontass is offline   Reply With Quote