Old 12-23-2020, 08:01 AM   #1
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default The Procrastination Thread

From the ashes, it rises, like a phoenix from the flames!

This is a placeholder first post. I messaged multiple mods about restarting this thread and got no negative responses, so here we are.

I know myself, and a few others, really loved using that previous procrastination thread (thanks to @foxAsteria/poofox for the previous thread, and his blessings starting this one).

I wont be doing a 'first post contains dates and names' service like Fox was, but even without that service, this thread can serve exactly the same functions as the previous:

Post your work in progress for feedback.
Post your aims/dates to get a track finished by.
Post your aims/dates to get a tracks started by.
Post your aims/dates to get ANYTHING done by.
Post helpful hints and tips in how to deal with procrastination and get out of your own way and get work done!

Got a project you want to work on but you're dragging your heels? Set a date, post your aims and a deadline, and get on with it!

A starter... This thinking has helped me massively in the last couple of years. Screw existing in a failure state!

maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 04:35 AM   #2
zeekat
Human being with feelings
 
zeekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Polandia
Posts: 2,965
Default

RIP original procrastothread.

Lets check my ongoing project started with the first lockdown:

[x] Zero Crossing pt. 1
[x] Zero Crossing pt. 1½
[x] Zero Crossing pt. 1¾
[ ] Zero Crossing pt. 1⅞ <- you are here, deadline 1st feb 2021 (complete with some abstract vid)
[ ] Zero Crossing pt. 2 <- to complete when outside life's reasonably back to normal

I planned more like pt. 1 and 8/9 but can't find any unicodes for that . So y'all better get vaccinated ASAP because I ran out of character table.
__________________
AM bient, rund funk and heavy meteo
my soundclouds+youtubings
zeekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 12:59 PM   #3
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings
 
foxAsteria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oblivion
Posts: 7,874
Default

Word to yer moms. Thx mxd!
__________________
My Wyyyrd Music
foxAsteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 05:49 PM   #4
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxAsteria View Post
Word to yer moms. Thx mxd!
My moms say hi

I'm back up to 20 jams on the mixer's hard drive. That was the goal last time that brought forth the Muffled Grunting 'album'. Considering what got deleted during the editing process for MG, and how on reflection I'd probably slim it back down to an EP, I'm thinking about going for 30 jams before I begin an edit.

A friend of mine made me two of these for xmas, knocked em up in a day...

https://cremacaffe.shop/products/asimov

Workflow systems upgrades
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 06:46 PM   #5
fred garvin
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 623
Default

Well yay hooray! I'd been thinking about taking another embarrassing halfass run at something and then it got blowed up.
fred garvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 05:14 AM   #6
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred garvin View Post
Well yay hooray! I'd been thinking about taking another embarrassing halfass run at something and then it got blowed up.
Embarrassing half ass runs is our stock in trade!

Set that date!

I want at least one song done and edited by the end of January, which means I need to have my 30 jams done by at least mid January.

So, mixer full of jams by 15 January, thats my aim.
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 02:50 PM   #7
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default I find this kinda thing quite invaluable...

... for thinking about my own set up being up and ready to go to jam at any moment, and getting to know the whole set up as a complete system in itself, an instrument with parts that just happen to be other instruments.

Im kinda in the middle of doing all this cable management and setting up MIDI hubs, and/or deciding what device will be the main brain.

Just watching this now, its nice to know my two MIDI brain solution isnt as dumb as I thought it was...



EDIT: @foxAsteria...

We were talking in the previous thread about having trouble incorporating the scale adherence functions of our recent keyboard purchases. Not sure if this is relevant but it reminded me of that conversation and I woulda posted this in the previous thread, so...


Last edited by maxdembo; 12-26-2020 at 04:28 PM.
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 10:40 AM   #8
zeekat
Human being with feelings
 
zeekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Polandia
Posts: 2,965
Default

Having no idea where to start, but peeking at my listening history, I must be subconciously pining for a good sequencer run. Explains why I deleted so much unfinished noodling recently.

__________________
AM bient, rund funk and heavy meteo
my soundclouds+youtubings
zeekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 11:10 AM   #9
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default Maybe some inspiration in here?

Its Ableton based, but its still all about workflow, performance, and music making strategies.

maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 11:37 AM   #10
prom
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
much unfinished noodling

Try bang's 'wayback' jsfx if you havn't already done so.....inspirational!

Could be right up your street?

+ also in combination with other tools?
Merry Noitanitsarcorp.....heheh
prom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:26 PM   #11
zeekat
Human being with feelings
 
zeekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Polandia
Posts: 2,965
Default

Nah I'd just be deleting, not enough deleting as it is.

Weird thing, I found a cool pleasant sounding patch in one of the old (decade old) mixdowns, so went to the source project, checked it's some sort of a preset from a preset package and loaded it into a new instance in a new project.

Turns out it's horribly noisy by default - and it means to be that because the preset pack is proudly boasting being nasty("best horrible sounds"). For some reason long time ago I loaded the noisest possible patch as a starting place and tweaked it into niceness. Why did I do this.
__________________
AM bient, rund funk and heavy meteo
my soundclouds+youtubings
zeekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 05:01 AM   #12
morgon
Human being with feelings
 
morgon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: 'straya
Posts: 9,404
Default

Yo, whatsup :-)

The claim -
Quote:
Ima try to finish a song in 2 weeks and 15 minutes from now that I haven't got a title for yet so I'll call it 'What It Is Now' for now.
Didn't happen in the two weeks but fwiw -


[Link removed, much improved version pending]

Last edited by morgon; 01-01-2021 at 04:16 PM.
morgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:04 AM   #13
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
Nah I'd just be deleting, not enough deleting as it is.

Weird thing, I found a cool pleasant sounding patch in one of the old (decade old) mixdowns, so went to the source project, checked it's some sort of a preset from a preset package and loaded it into a new instance in a new project.

Turns out it's horribly noisy by default - and it means to be that because the preset pack is proudly boasting being nasty("best horrible sounds"). For some reason long time ago I loaded the noisest possible patch as a starting place and tweaked it into niceness. Why did I do this.
Tweaking horror into niceness sounds like a fine skill to practice
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 06:43 AM   #14
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

FOUR HOURS of Steve Albini talking about his approach to art, music, production, and his career, with producer Andrew Scheps.

Not being precious about art is something I love about Albini.

maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 02:07 PM   #15
zeekat
Human being with feelings
 
zeekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Polandia
Posts: 2,965
Default

Four hours! I don't think I had that much conversation in my life, total.
__________________
AM bient, rund funk and heavy meteo
my soundclouds+youtubings
zeekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 02:18 PM   #16
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
Four hours! I don't think I had that much conversation in my life, total.
He's had the career so far to support the interview length! He has the skills to support it, and the philosophy too

I got half way thru it, and I'm now taking a long break, window is still open tho

Similarly tho, I've probably listened to Albini talk more than I've ever talked in my life
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 01:09 PM   #17
zeekat
Human being with feelings
 
zeekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Polandia
Posts: 2,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
[ ] Zero Crossing pt. 1⅞ <- you are here, deadline 1st feb 2021 (complete with some abstract vid)
Currently 2:15 in, I think I cleared that moment when I still think about deleting everything. Trying to keep guitar bits ornamental at best.
__________________
AM bient, rund funk and heavy meteo
my soundclouds+youtubings
zeekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 01:13 PM   #18
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
Currently 2:15 in, I think I cleared that moment when I still think about deleting everything. Trying to keep guitar bits ornamental at best.
Thats exciting!

I'm currently compiling footage for a video for that @Time Waster track
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 02:06 PM   #19
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default The Wasters of Time (feat. Maximum O. Dembo) - Everything Will Be OK

As procrastination from my own work, my brain decided to start work on some vocals on a track in progress @Time Waster sent me. Upon first listen, the melody popped into my head, and then some words started coming out.

Procrastination nearly got the better of me and the vocals never recorded, but thanks to lessons learned from this thread, I set a deadline, and met it. I backtracked my lofty plans, and simplified what I was doing to the vocals we have here.

Vocals by me, everything else by @Time Waster and his son.

https://soundcloud.com/thewastersoft...ing-will-be-ok

Video on the way, should be up in a day or two
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 03:47 PM   #20
domzy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 3,400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdembo View Post

Vocals by me, everything else by @Time Waster and his son.

https://soundcloud.com/thewastersoft...ing-will-be-ok

Video on the way, should be up in a day or two
Nice work!

I'm toying with the idea of doing some sort of musics, having lapsed into total non-productiveness for the past year.
Put me down for having something posted by jan 15th, and i'll try and force myself to cobble together a recording of some sort.
cheers!
domzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 04:05 PM   #21
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by domzy View Post
Nice work!

I'm toying with the idea of doing some sort of musics, having lapsed into total non-productiveness for the past year.
Put me down for having something posted by jan 15th, and i'll try and force myself to cobble together a recording of some sort.
cheers!
Do it!

I have set myself a Jan 15th deadline too, so I'll see you back here then for fame or shame
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 05:37 PM   #22
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings
 
foxAsteria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oblivion
Posts: 7,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdembo View Post
Vocals by me, everything else by @Time Waster and his son.
Hey nice work dudes! Got a fresh sound on this one but it still reminds me of tweaker a lil bit.

Love the vox and the piano and well everything I guess!
__________________
My Wyyyrd Music
foxAsteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 05:45 PM   #23
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxAsteria View Post
Hey nice work dudes! Got a fresh sound on this one but it still reminds me of tweaker a lil bit.

Love the vox and the piano and well everything I guess!
Thanks man.

I'm still gonna say this thread, or your old one (both the same in my mind, this is still your thread ) has made all the difference to my life.

Track wouldnt exist without you
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:50 PM   #24
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings
 
foxAsteria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oblivion
Posts: 7,874
Default

Heheh *blush* Now I just need it to work for me too. 2021 is gonna be the year...I only released ever one album and that was back in 2001.

20 years of procrastination later, I'm planning to release 3 albums and a video. Maybe one of them will be a double album. Fuck, maybe I should just triple album it and call it half my life.

But then people will be like, "what, you couldn't fit 21 songs on 2 cd's?" and then I'll be like, "no, cos I put 92 silent tracks at the ends of each, just cause that was cool in the 90's and you all claim a random decade you didn't experience was so damn groovy, so you can shove that spotify up your twitter holes."

Man that sounds like a lot of work...I better make a timeline.

Goal: 2021 timeline by Dec 31 2021.
__________________
My Wyyyrd Music
foxAsteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:58 PM   #25
domzy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 3,400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdembo View Post
Do it!

I have set myself a Jan 15th deadline too, so I'll see you back here then for fame or shame
I'll be there (honest guv)

I'm probably gonna ease myself back into things gently by using a sampled vocal hook or something to take the pressure off
domzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 10:15 AM   #26
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxAsteria View Post
Heheh *blush* Now I just need it to work for me too. 2021 is gonna be the year...I only released ever one album and that was back in 2001.

20 years of procrastination later, I'm planning to release 3 albums and a video. Maybe one of them will be a double album. Fuck, maybe I should just triple album it and call it half my life.

Man that sounds like a lot of work...I better make a timeline.

Goal: 2021 timeline by Dec 31 2021.
Lofty goals! One song at a time, one riff at a time, one note at a time. Baby steps!

The music act (i wouldnt call them a band) Stock, Hausen and Walkman did an album (I think) called Fur Balls, which came with different track order suggestions for different mixes of hte album. One mix was the 'Ambient Mix' which was the track that was nothing but silence, on repeat, for an hour
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 12:09 PM   #27
zeekat
Human being with feelings
 
zeekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Polandia
Posts: 2,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdembo View Post
Stock, Hausen and Walkman
Lol, that's an attention grabbing name
__________________
AM bient, rund funk and heavy meteo
my soundclouds+youtubings
zeekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 12:16 PM   #28
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
Lol, that's an attention grabbing name
Its a genius pun This was around the time the charts in the UK were full of Stock, Aitken and Waterman music that all sounded the fucking same.

Such a great pun
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 02:35 AM   #29
zeekat
Human being with feelings
 
zeekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Polandia
Posts: 2,965
Default

The name's even better than Dub Spencer and Trance Hill

Worst bit in having no idea what you're doing is trouble finding the ending for the piece. I was like "couple bars more and I'm done!" yesterday. Then added a couple more bars and now it sounds like it wants to go on, suggesting the ending is not there yet. And I kinda like the bit and don't want to get rid of it, so now I should get a sub-deadline for deciding how the track will end.

Ok the plan to find the ending, whip out the Cort and redo the bassline and run all recorded MIDI through the final versions of Ultranova patches, all before the end of this week. That leaves solid three weeks for sample fluff and shoveling videos.
__________________
AM bient, rund funk and heavy meteo
my soundclouds+youtubings
zeekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:06 PM   #30
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
The name's even better than Dub Spencer and Trance Hill
Ha! I understand that reference!

I am literally uploading my latest dig from the clip pit using my video shovel. A video for Everything Will Be OK.

Probably more of a relevant song now than it was a couple of days ago

EDIT: Speak of the devil...


Last edited by maxdembo; 01-07-2021 at 02:02 PM.
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 03:09 PM   #31
hedgehogbrown
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdembo View Post
FOUR HOURS of Steve Albini talking about his approach to art, music, production, and his career, with producer Andrew Scheps.

Not being precious about art is something I love about Albini.

another one worth listening to. i thought i was finally going to get some answers on the drums on pinkerton, but mostly what i got was awkward silence.

nevertheless, he blew my mind a couple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Sw0eSnp8A
hedgehogbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 11:41 AM   #32
zeekat
Human being with feelings
 
zeekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Polandia
Posts: 2,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
Ok the plan to find the ending, whip out the Cort and redo the bassline and run all recorded MIDI through the final versions of Ultranova patches, all before the end of this week. That leaves solid three weeks for sample fluff and shoveling videos.
Done, nauseating amount of replays when editing video ahead.

Discovered how to calibrate my Line6 expression pedal in the process which may not be a good thing (pitch bender is now usable, just discovered most annoying sound in the world).
__________________
AM bient, rund funk and heavy meteo
my soundclouds+youtubings
zeekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 01:56 PM   #33
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
(pitch bender is now usable, just discovered most annoying sound in the world).
Does it sound like this?

maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 03:40 AM   #34
zeekat
Human being with feelings
 
zeekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Polandia
Posts: 2,965
Default

It's actually pretty close :>
__________________
AM bient, rund funk and heavy meteo
my soundclouds+youtubings
zeekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 11:03 AM   #35
Jorgen
Human being with feelings
 
Jorgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 5,352
Default



For some reason, this one came up in my YouTube flow as "recommended". So I'll have my say - You should work harder on writing and performance. And arranging.

In other words: The musical element (harmony) ain't much. The challenge here would be to make a musical piece of what is there (it is what it is). I'd go for variation, dynamics, and effects, just to add some movement and contrast.

And I would crank those drums if they sound good. If not, replace them with a good-sounding sample/loop.

The bass/solo synth "sound" is the best thing here (and certainly pushed to the front). But: the notes it/they play are all over the place, harmonically speaking, and too busy, imo. It's not enough as the foundation of a song. Again, imo.
Jorgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 01:02 PM   #36
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgen View Post


For some reason, this one came up in my YouTube flow as "recommended". So I'll have my say - You should work harder on writing and performance. And arranging.

In other words: The musical element (harmony) ain't much. The challenge here would be to make a musical piece of what is there (it is what it is). I'd go for variation, dynamics, and effects, just to add some movement and contrast.

And I would crank those drums if they sound good. If not, replace them with a good-sounding sample/loop.

The bass/solo synth "sound" is the best thing here (and certainly pushed to the front). But: the notes it/they play are all over the place, harmonically speaking, and too busy, imo. It's not enough as the foundation of a song. Again, imo.
Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated (by me anyway tho tbf, this is a bit 'I didnt like it, change everything about into a different song' )

I only did the singing and the video tho, the songwriter/producer is in the tracks own thread here - https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=247422

However, if you wanna set a date by which to get some work done by, this is the thread for you

Last edited by maxdembo; 01-11-2021 at 01:18 PM.
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:49 AM   #37
Jorgen
Human being with feelings
 
Jorgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 5,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdembo View Post
Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated (by me anyway tho tbf, this is a bit 'I didnt like it, change everything about into a different song' )
Yes, seems it turned out like that... My criticism is what it is.

Sure, I'll bite. I'm working on a new song. February 12? See you there.
Jorgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 05:46 PM   #38
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings
 
foxAsteria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oblivion
Posts: 7,874
Default

Shit, I gotta get something done too. I want it to be something new but it's my bro's bday next month so I might as well try to finish the thing I've tried to finish his last few bdays at least...

Goal: 7 fully recorded and arranged tracks, also by Feb 12. I'll make the mixing a separate project to take some bite out of this mouthful.

They're all mostly written already but some need significant work and I'd really like to score some decent bass traps before trying to mix them again for the xteenth time, since they're way bass-heavy tracks.
__________________
My Wyyyrd Music
foxAsteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 05:53 PM   #39
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxAsteria View Post
Shit, I gotta get something done too. I want it to be something new but it's my bro's bday next month so I might as well try to finish the thing I've tried to finish his last few bdays at least...

Goal: 7 fully recorded and arranged tracks, also by Feb 12. I'll make the mixing a separate project to take some bite out of this mouthful.

They're all mostly written already but some need significant work and I'd really like to score some decent bass traps before trying to mix them again for the xteenth time, since they're way bass-heavy tracks.
I feel a Feb 12 convergence coming on...

I'm two days away from my deadline, and still on 22 mixes out of the 30 I deadlined. No reason at all why I havent done them. I've had the time, and everything is set up ready to go at all times. Lame, lame and shame.

Shlame.

So, new deadline or just go with the 22 jams I have on the previously set deadline...?

Got it. 1 more jam by the 15 of #Jamuary, and basic editing of those 23 jams done by February 12th.

We got us a convergence of procrastination, folks!
maxdembo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 06:06 PM   #40
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings
 
foxAsteria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oblivion
Posts: 7,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdembo View Post
Shlame.
Lol. Yes, let us converge and avoid all the shlame future shlameless shlame of shlames.

Procrastinators unite! One ProcrastiNation under Time, for All Time and the Wasters of Time!

212 motherlovers...that's a palindrome, which everyone knows means good luck & many fortune...
__________________
My Wyyyrd Music
foxAsteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.