Old 10-18-2019, 02:17 PM   #321
aenimaly
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysdestic View Post
Looking at the screenshots, I think BlankFiles added the numbers after the 3.30 update. I'm missing them too.
The screenshots was taken from the 3.30 version.
aenimaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:16 PM   #322
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winbe View Post
Tempting...
I donated for v2.5... but never used the theme because of the icons that totally break the clean look for me (they are all of differents shapes and sizes - I hate that).

So well... I am not used to donate for each new upgrade, but I want to give this theme its chance!

so here I am again
To be Honest the icons are pretty similar to logic V 2 with more icons but I use 3 styles of icons to stay close of logic x ..But when Reaper 6 will be released I will release Logic EXTENDED that will come with all the same icons and fully scalable ! Free for user V.3 thanks
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.

Last edited by Blankfiles; 10-18-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:17 PM   #323
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aenimaly View Post
The screenshots was taken from the 3.30 version.
Yes in 3.5 version only ! thanks
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 08:06 AM   #324
winbe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
To be Honest the icons are pretty similar to logic V 2 with more icons but I use 3 styles of icons to stay close of logic x ..But when Reaper 6 will be released I will release Logic EXTENDED that will come with all the same icons and fully scalable ! Free for user V.3 thanks
Well, I am pretty sure I already did a mix with icons taken from another theme, but I am unable to do it again... This would solve my problem.

But I am really, confused by these icons... I mean, the "new project" is bigger than "save project", there are different heights, lengths, shapes, colors...

(see attached image)

Now I see that you still did not "accept" my paypal donation... ?
Attached Images
File Type: png 2019-10-19 17_04_26-Window.png (6.2 KB, 69 views)
__________________
Cedric Simon aka FrozenjaZz
Fresh beats - www.frozenjazz.com
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 08:20 AM   #325
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

I see !
use the W/C version include in the ZIP file that will give the same logic icon thanks
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 09:57 AM   #326
winbe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
I see !
use the W/C version include in the ZIP file that will give the same logic icon thanks
I'll do that... as soon as I receive the link to download 3.3
But for some reason, my paypal donation is still "waiting" in my paypal status, meaning, I guess, that you did not accept it on your side... (frozenjazz at cedricsimon dot com )
__________________
Cedric Simon aka FrozenjaZz
Fresh beats - www.frozenjazz.com
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:43 AM   #327
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

Ok sorry for that ! I just update to v3.5 today after I will send it
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:58 AM   #328
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

V3.5 Release TODAY use the same link and read the first post

No More PT Style in this version ,,,will be back in the extended version when v6 will release thanks !!
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:17 PM   #329
Lysdestic
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 10
Default

Thank you, Blankfiles!
Lysdestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:22 PM   #330
winbe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Ok sorry for that ! I just update to v3.5 today after I will send it
Just received it, working nicely, thanks!

EDIT: well... I wish I was able to modify themes myself... it looks good.. but... why, why does the mixer show this information at the top of each strip... input midi, track envelopes, two lines for the pan... (redundant with the pan knob)... it looses precious space for the info I need the most, that is, the list of inserts, to get instant access... Not a big deal, but this is too bad as the rest look so slick!

So back to Paulie CLR LogicProX theme... but I promise I'll try to learn how to edit layouts, the theme is really nice otherwise, I simply really wish it had a layout without all these top lines
__________________
Cedric Simon aka FrozenjaZz
Fresh beats - www.frozenjazz.com

Last edited by winbe; 10-19-2019 at 01:03 PM.
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:16 PM   #331
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winbe View Post
Just received it, working nicely, thanks!

EDIT: well... I wish I was able to modify themes myself... it looks good.. but... why, why does the mixer show this information at the top of each strip... input midi, track envelopes, two lines for the pan... (redundant with the pan knob)... it looses precious space for the info I need the most, that is, the list of inserts, to get instant access... Not a big deal, but this is too bad as the rest look so slick!

So back to Paulie CLR LogicProX theme... but I promise I'll try to learn how to edit layouts, the theme is really nice otherwise, I simply really wish it had a layout without all these top lines
I hear what you say and you are the first ask for that and I am ok to create a layout without this ! nice point thanks
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:28 PM   #332
winbe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
I hear what you say and you are the first ask for that and I am ok to create a layout without this ! nice point thanks
ah ah
Well, you know what, I am currently experimenting with Walter (first time... despite the fact I have been using Reaper for years!!) and your theme.
I came up with something, not perfect at all, but yes, if would be really nice just to have the option.

I am now realizing that when using a configuration with only one stripe of the mixer, somewhere on the left, it can be really cool to have all these controls you added!
In fact, I really think I'll use them!

It is only when putting the mixer under the main arrangement view: here I try to have the most compact view, but I want to see my fx list. I now understand that everything is possible! Neat.

And I already love your theme, will be my default one!
__________________
Cedric Simon aka FrozenjaZz
Fresh beats - www.frozenjazz.com
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:59 PM   #333
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

Something like that ?

whit more work but that can be a good way ( note the send are hidden )

__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 03:20 PM   #334
plexus
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plexus View Post
I am a new Reaper user, having been using Logic for decades and looking for a way out of Apple. I decided to get this cool theme to help with the transition. So far so good.

Question: on my 30" monitor, the text in the theme is veyr small. too small. Is there a way to control the size of the UI font?
hello hello salut! just looking for an answer on this if possible. merci!
plexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 03:37 PM   #335
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plexus View Post
hello hello salut! just looking for an answer on this if possible. merci!
Yes in actions /action list!
type theme, after choose show theme tweak/configuration double clicks. Scroll inside the theme tweak and look for walter font ! choose one change the size, save : but that will only change reaper not I logic theme sorry
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.

Last edited by Blankfiles; 10-19-2019 at 04:01 PM.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 09:54 PM   #336
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Something like that ?

whit more work but that can be a good way ( note the send are hidden )
How about something less busy like this? I like having the inputs available, and the polarity and input FX are handy, as is the envelope window. I also feel like the pan/width in the current setup along with some of the other things happening up top are just too busy and not adding much value, but the screenshot below shows the stuff I find important. Maybe even place the Polarity/Input FX/Envelopes row right above the pan knob instead of at the top as shown here.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg iLogic 3-5 MCP Mockup.jpg (55.0 KB, 507 views)
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:43 AM   #337
winbe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Something like that ?

whit more work but that can be a good way ( note the send are hidden )

oh yeah!!! Excellent!
__________________
Cedric Simon aka FrozenjaZz
Fresh beats - www.frozenjazz.com
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:01 AM   #338
winbe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
How about something less busy like this? I like having the inputs available, and the polarity and input FX are handy, as is the envelope window. I also feel like the pan/width in the current setup along with some of the other things happening up top are just too busy and not adding much value, but the screenshot below shows the stuff I find important. Maybe even place the Polarity/Input FX/Envelopes row right above the pan knob instead of at the top as shown here.

Ooooh I like the idea as well!
__________________
Cedric Simon aka FrozenjaZz
Fresh beats - www.frozenjazz.com
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:05 AM   #339
Robart69
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 42
Default Logic V3.5

Thanks for the update Blankfiles.
It's coming together but I wish you had kept the plugin selection and the track sends in blue with white writing like the previous version and also now missing the Narrow versions.
I really like the Z Inspector but it would be great if it too could have a Narrow version like for example the Pre Master Narrow in V2.5 (still my favourite and just the right size for a busy mix)
Robart69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:35 AM   #340
Robart69
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 42
Default Logic V3.5

If you could now also have the colour schemes, contrast and brightness of V2.5 for transport and tracks in the V3.5 then it would be almost perfect for me.
Kind regards
Robert
Robart69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 05:23 AM   #341
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

Robart69 |Thanks

The narrow track of I logic v 2 is similar than smaller in v 3 is the same width exept the height and about the color sheme, for me, this one in v 3.5 is exactly what I want for this theme ! I am sorry if you prefer the light of v2 but for me that the way I want for logic v 3 and to many work on it to change hehe ! I can include the transport bar of I logic 2 that is possible ! thanks again
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:18 AM   #342
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Something like that ?

whit more work but that can be a good way ( note the send are hidden )

Looking at this more closely, I like it. I'd still keep the input name/selection at the top as that doesn't take up much space at all and is valuable. I'd also suggest the input FX button above the polarity.
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:26 AM   #343
Skorobagatko
Human being with feelings
 
Skorobagatko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
Posts: 119
Default

Found wierd behaviour of the icons:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1jcfu0al9...23-54.mp4?dl=0

Windows 10
Skorobagatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:45 AM   #344
_Stevie_
Human being with feelings
 
_Stevie_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,010
Default

Speaking of graphical issues...

This is how my mixer looks. It's really distracting. With version 3.5 it got even worse, because now the contrast is higher. Is there a solution to make this easier on the eyes? It's just a pain to look at the mixer.

__________________
My Reascripts forum thread | My Reascripts on GitHub | Stephan Römer - film composer
If you wish to donate for my scripts: please consider an organization like: animal shelter, doctors without borders, UNICEF, etc...
_Stevie_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:48 AM   #345
Herr Nox
Human being with feelings
 
Herr Nox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stevie_ View Post
Speaking of graphical issues...

This is how my mixer looks. It's really distracting. With version 3.5 it got even worse, because now the contrast is higher. Is there a solution to make this easier on the eyes? It's just a pain to look at the mixer.
I personally just untick "Show FX sends when size permits" and "Show FX parameters when size permits" (can be found on the master track menu). I don't know if it's a solution for you.
__________________
BANDCAMP | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK
Herr Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:50 AM   #346
Herr Nox
Human being with feelings
 
Herr Nox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Something like that ?

whit more work but that can be a good way ( note the send are hidden )

That would be my ideal version.
__________________
BANDCAMP | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK
Herr Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:48 AM   #347
winbe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,264
Default

Well, I really love some colors in the arrangement window... so I'll try to copy these, but the theme is not going to replace my usual ones...

One problem is the non alignement of mute/solo buttons in the track view when you have folders, and I have tons of folders...

Visually, this is disturbing, not "slick", and practically, it is not good as the buttons are always at a different place.
__________________
Cedric Simon aka FrozenjaZz
Fresh beats - www.frozenjazz.com
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 01:15 PM   #348
Robart69
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Robart69 |Thanks

The narrow track of I logic v 2 is similar than smaller in v 3 is the same width exept the height and about the color sheme, for me, this one in v 3.5 is exactly what I want for this theme ! I am sorry if you prefer the light of v2 but for me that the way I want for logic v 3 and to many work on it to change hehe ! I can include the transport bar of I logic 2 that is possible ! thanks again
Of course Blankfiles, you need to create it how you like it
Kind regards
Robert
Robart69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 01:44 PM   #349
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 203
Default

Small glitch with tempos when there are a few decimal places involved (this was Melodyne's tempo detection result - I'm not that picky about tempos).

Attached Images
File Type: jpg iLogic 3-5 Tempo Glitch.jpg (8.7 KB, 457 views)
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:56 PM   #350
_Stevie_
Human being with feelings
 
_Stevie_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Nox View Post
I personally just untick "Show FX sends when size permits" and "Show FX parameters when size permits" (can be found on the master track menu). I don't know if it's a solution for you.
Ah, that's at least a workaround, thanks.
__________________
My Reascripts forum thread | My Reascripts on GitHub | Stephan Römer - film composer
If you wish to donate for my scripts: please consider an organization like: animal shelter, doctors without borders, UNICEF, etc...
_Stevie_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:21 AM   #351
Mal Young
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1
Default

Hi Blankfiles,

sent a donation from malyoung@ya.ru


thanks!
Mal Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 12:37 PM   #352
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 203
Default

Found another tiny [what I think is an] issue: sometimes empty send rows are visible in the MCP when populated sends do not appear. There's probably a 5-10 pixel vertical range where this happens. So in the below examples, there's a "Delay" send under those two reverbs in the middle. But you can't see the second send row at all on those two channels, but you can see the empty send row on the adjacent two channels.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg iLogic Send Height Bug.jpg (34.9 KB, 427 views)
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:39 AM   #353
winbe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,264
Default

I'll try to "steal" some ideas from this theme, but after having worked a few hours with it, switching back and forth with my favorite themes (Paulie CLR that I slightly modified, or Funktion AV Edit)...

I ILogic v3 very very nice for the arrangement window, but less nice for the TCP which looks a bit messy, buttons are not aligned when you use folders..

In fact, all the other themes I use keep the alignment.., even the previous Ilogic (1 and 2);
I am a big fan of folders...

But this might be a very good occasion to learn Walter, and do a mix of my own themes.
__________________
Cedric Simon aka FrozenjaZz
Fresh beats - www.frozenjazz.com

Last edited by winbe; 10-22-2019 at 12:13 PM.
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 02:26 PM   #354
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal Young View Post
Hi Blankfiles,

sent a donation from malyoung@ya.ru


thanks!
Sent thanks
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 02:24 PM   #355
Skorobagatko
Human being with feelings
 
Skorobagatko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
Posts: 119
Default

Hey guys! Is it only me or someone have same problem? Can't make it to work with "auto/color/icon layout" with TCP layout called "C-Mixing", others do work.

Blankfiles, can you check this please?

Skorobagatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 05:05 PM   #356
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorobagatko View Post
Hey guys! Is it only me or someone have same problem? Can't make it to work with "auto/color/icon layout" with TCP layout called "C-Mixing", others do work.

Blankfiles, can you check this please?

I thought it wasn't working too, but over here, it was just off by default. Try this:

1. Open the Auto-Color screen
2. Click the Options button on the bottom right
3. Is the "Enable Auto-Track Coloring" option checked? If not, do that.
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 05:11 PM   #357
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 203
Default

So here you can see that prior tempo issue where decimals will cause the text to overlap, but if you double click the tempo to overwrite it, things get weird looking (tempo gets small, entire section goes dark). Fully functional, but could be a little better looking IMO.

Attached Images
File Type: gif Transport Tempo.gif (24.2 KB, 334 views)
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 01:03 AM   #358
Skorobagatko
Human being with feelings
 
Skorobagatko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
I thought it wasn't working too, but over here, it was just off by default. Try this:

1. Open the Auto-Color screen
2. Click the Options button on the bottom right
3. Is the "Enable Auto-Track Coloring" option checked? If not, do that.
It's checked and working well with other layouts/colors/icons, I use it for a long time.
Skorobagatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 02:36 PM   #359
NicolasLG
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 1
Default

Hello Blankfiles,

I sent a donation from clemente.vincent@gmail.com


thanks!
NicolasLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 08:43 AM   #360
theeighth
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 2
Default

Hey Blankfiles

I've sent you a donation from eighthkeepa@gmail.com
theeighth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.