Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 04-11-2018, 12:35 AM   #161
themixtape
Human being with feelings

Former Sonar user here... this Bandlab Assistant thing... just to be able to download "cakewalk.exe" and "instruments.exe" seems like a lot of data-mining or harvesting. This is like a lame mini-network that's impossible to use and annoying, like Google Plus, or something like that.

I am downloading this stuff via the app, then removing Bandlab Assistant immediately, and fully, from my computer. I want nothing to do with that thing. It's like, thanks for offering Sonar free, but at what price/cost/inconvenience?

Last edited by themixtape; 04-11-2018 at 12:42 AM.
themixtape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 03:18 AM   #162
azslow3

Quote:
Originally Posted by themixtape View Post
Former Sonar user here... this Bandlab Assistant thing... just to be able to download "cakewalk.exe" and "instruments.exe" seems like a lot of data-mining or harvesting. This is like a lame mini-network that's impossible to use and annoying, like Google Plus, or something like that.

I am downloading this stuff via the app, then removing Bandlab Assistant immediately, and fully, from my computer. I want nothing to do with that thing. It's like, thanks for offering Sonar free, but at what price/cost/inconvenience?
Have you any prove for data-mining or harvesting?
It is easy to accuse someone without arguments.
If you are using ANY software except self compiled from the source (limiting you to self-build Linux), you are already "data-mined and harvested"

BandLab Assistant is not worse then CCC or Sonar Startup screen. And it is not just an installer. Yes, rather "heavy" since using "modern technologies". But that is common these days.

It was initially hanging on Windows startup. But once people have asked, an option was added within a day.
azslow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:03 AM   #163
timothys_monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgemeal View Post
This is what I see in Reaper on PC where I installed free cake.

I like the Strings VSTi plugin, easy to adjust, sounds OK, not impressed by others, but if I was a newb just starting out looking for inexpensive daw setup free cake is pretty nice.
"VST: CA-2A" doesn't show up on mine :-<

Did you have other Cakewalk products installed on your machine?
timothys_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:29 AM   #164
SoulOne82

Quote:
Originally Posted by azslow3 View Post
But that is common these days.
Doesn´t mean we have to dig it, right?
SoulOne82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:05 AM   #165
Quasar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCipher View Post
... I *detest* the trend toward in app stuff (ads, purchases, content, etc). And not being able to offline or ensure activation.

DAWS are huge investments in time and energy to learn and get good at - so there's are "relationship" thingy here that for long term needs to have a little trust in it. Not being in control bothers me (call me controlling!)

But thats why I like REAPER. Rough around some of the edges yes, but very clear what it is in terms of value for the $ and awesome capability. I don't feel like I'm being data mined and targeted for apps or additional $$ at all times...
+1 to all of this. Companies and products that require that our workstations be connected to the global village via the internet, whether it be for the implementation of intrusive CP, recurring subscription payments or for marketing campaigns conducted in an attempt to pollute & monetize our DAW environment need to be boycotted and resisted.

It's, for instance, why I gave up on IKM's Amplitube (though their MODO Bass is awesome and doesn't have any marketing crap in the UI). You buy a couple of amps but the presets always serve to remind you that you should click and buy more. It drives me crazy. It's also why I have to give up continuing with Native Instruments. Their foul betrayal of their long-term customer base via the thoroughly odious Native Access software has utterly ruined what was once a great platform.
Quasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:32 AM   #166
Edgemeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothys_monster View Post
"VST: CA-2A" doesn't show up on mine :-<

Did you have other Cakewalk products installed on your machine?
Yes, but only cakewalk's CA-2A, but I never added the cakewalk VST path to Reaper since I was only using the VST3 version, after adding the calkewalk VST path to Reaper the DLL version of the plugin came up as new in Reaper and I assumed it was included in free cake .
SORRY for any confusion!
Edgemeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:40 AM   #167
LCipher

While I really appreciate some of what Bandlab is trying to do and think they generally have good intentions.... this thread a CW is a perfect snapshot of the cluster***ck you get with all the authorization bullshit

http://forum.cakewalk.com/How-to-get...744810-p2.aspx

For gods sake!! It's a "free" program now. WHY all the authorization crapware? If your trying to win people over to use your other services - this needs to be fixed (REMOVED) asap.
LCipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:44 AM   #168
LCipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
+1 to all of this. Companies and products that require that our workstations be connected to the global village via the internet, whether it be for the implementation of intrusive CP, recurring subscription payments or for marketing campaigns conducted in an attempt to pollute & monetize our DAW environment need to be boycotted and resisted.
And they (companies) either refuse to see this - or are caught in the $$ side of things believing there is no other choice.

It's epidemic in business everywhere. If I had a nickel for every IOT email (internet of things) trying to find ways to tie any product you can think of to the internet, I'd retire.
LCipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:46 AM   #169
Edgemeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
It's, for instance, why I gave up on IKM's Amplitube (though their MODO Bass is awesome and doesn't have any marketing crap in the UI). You buy a couple of amps but the presets always serve to remind you that you should click and buy more. It drives me crazy.
FWIW, In Amplitube 4 I deleted all the presets the installer adds for stuff I know I'll never buy.
On Windows their stored at,
C:\Users\your-name\Documents\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\Presets

And for the pop-up messages that say, you don't own this cab, mic, etc, would you like to shop?... my AOT for Reaper app (in misc) auto closes those for me.

Last edited by Edgemeal; 04-11-2018 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:53 AM   #170
BenK-msx

So :
seeing 'dx' plugins come up (is it 1998?), all the activation faff and little other compelling value, leads me to conclude this is a 'no go' for me.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #171
Quasar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCipher View Post
And they (companies) either refuse to see this - or are caught in the $$ side of things believing there is no other choice.

It's epidemic in business everywhere. If I had a nickel for every IOT email (internet of things) trying to find ways to tie any product you can think of to the internet, I'd retire.
I think it's just a simple numbers game, and decisions are made on the basis of what is, by their lights, going to turn the most profit.

And the sad thing is they're probably right. The primary reason I rant on web forums about CP, the right to offline activation etc. is that not enough people are willing to vote with their wallets and support only developers who handle these things righteously and respectfully. If enough people took digital-age rights seriously, we could end what you so aptly describe as an epidemic TODAY.

But it has to be enough people to tip the profit scales. They don't care if x% of end-users are unhappy or avoid their products if at the end of the day they're still making more money.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:24 PM   #172
Quasar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgemeal View Post
FWIW, In Amplitube 4 I deleted all the presets the installer adds for stuff I know I'll never buy.
On Windows their stored at,
C:\Users\your-name\Documents\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\Presets

And for the pop-up messages that say, you don't own this cab, mic, etc, would you like to shop?... my AOT for Reaper app (in misc) auto closes those for me.
Interesting, thank you! I abandoned AmpliTube at v3, and never heard of AOT at all. Will check it out.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:20 AM   #173
bladerunner

All I have in the way of plugins is the old sonitus suite and the pro channel stuff. There's no Classic Creative Suite/Studio Mixing Suite/Engineering Suite/Boutique Suite. Is it the same for everyone else here?
bladerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 02:50 PM   #174
stickman393

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunner View Post
All I have in the way of plugins is the old sonitus suite and the pro channel stuff. There's no Classic Creative Suite/Studio Mixing Suite/Engineering Suite/Boutique Suite. Is it the same for everyone else here?
Sonitus and ProChannel are quality, nothing to scorn.

We're told that other plugins will be made available, perhaps at a cost, perhaps not, in the near future.
stickman393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:26 PM   #175
europa_man

Default SONITUS DX Plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickman393 View Post

We're told that other plugins will be made available, perhaps at a cost, perhaps not, in the near future.
I agree - Sonitus DX plugins are excellent.
I use them a lot especially the Multi-Compressor

I looked down upon them too until a friend of mine who has owned studios since the 70's was helping me mix some of music and he was using them and they sounded great.

I changed my mine pretty quick.
Yes they are old in the digital world but are still extremely useful & work well in Reaper too.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #176
fetidus

Quote:
Originally Posted by themixtape View Post

Not trying to defend or promote Cakewalk, but the BandLab Assistant does NOT phone home or do any data harvesting, according to the Cakewalk folks who have commented on it on the Cakewalk forum, in answer to several concerned posts. And you can also disable it from startup now, so once you activate Cakewalk, you technically don't need to worry about the BandLab Assistant. Just disable it.

Again, just conveying what I've read from the Cakewalk forum. There are plenty of threads about it over there, where they have worked through all these kinds of concerns back and forth with Noel (lead developer) and Meng (CEO). And from what I can tell, it seems like they genuinely don't want to be invasive. At least for now.
fetidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #177
ivanh3

Default CB

Started with Cakewalk when it was a dos midi program. Used to sync it up to ADATs. I am currently switching from Pro Tools to Reaper, and so far, I really love it. Having said that, for giggles, I downloaded Cakewalk by Bandlab, and I must say it was quick, easy, with no fuss. It was up and running in minutes. I haven't looked at Sonar in about 2 years, so I have lost all of my chops, but for someone who is more heavily invested in Sonar, or for someone who doesn't have a lot of dough, I think this Bandlab version is very compelling. If the lack of offline activation or concern for data mining is an issue, no worries, there are other options. Like...Reaper. In any case I am thrilled for the people who got their favorite DAW back.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:04 PM   #178
bladerunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickman393 View Post

I realise they're nothing to look down upon - I'm not scorning anything!! Yes, the Prochannel processors are all great as are most of the sonitus plugins too. I was just a little surprised to see how much had been removed since some of the plugins were Cakewalk ones. The engineering suite plugins would have been very nice to have.
bladerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:18 AM   #179
ivansc

(grin) I still got 'em. In my Sonar 3 Pro folders! When I get around to playing with the bandlab version I will report back what still works and what doesnt.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:12 PM   #180
Edgemeal

Possibly useful for those still lurking here,...

Cakewalk Help Center - Getting Started + Q & A.
https://help.cakewalk.com/hc/en-us/c...etting-Started

How to get/install Cakewalk (by OBEDIA)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YHaY7YYThA

Get started with Cakewalk (by OBEDIA)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f5zJZGlT6g

Last edited by Edgemeal; 04-14-2018 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:22 PM   #181
jerome_oneil

I've never used it, but I just installed it. Here is my "tinkering with it for half an hour" review.

1. Install was bone dead simple. I don't like having to have anyone's magic app to do anything, but most of them are pretty painless. I don't consider it any more of a pain in the ass than I do to have a key-dongle to run software.

2. Holy shit that's a lot of buttons and knobs and dials. It took me a while to figure out the UI, but once I did it made a kind of intuitive sense. The docking and undocking of stuff helps a lot with that, and everything is collapsible, but it is still really crowded in there. I do like the unified appearance.

3. I really like the ProChannel thing. That's a nice touch.

4. Properties tabs for tracks and clips is really handy, particularly the ability to attach notes and comments to each.

5. I have no idea how things are routed around the system, and I found that frustrating. Reaper's routing is fantastic, so perhaps my expectations are high.

6. The included Fx look nice. No idea how they sound.

7. There is no seven.

I'll probably hook one of my interfaces up to it tomorrow and see how it records. Overall, there is clearly a whole lot of stuff in there, and you can't beat the price.
jerome_oneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 04:45 AM   #182
Thyreoph

I never used Sonar Platinum before, but I used the older 8 version, back in the day. I got kinda excited when I heard the news about BandLab buying and resurrecting Sonar, so i downloaded it and started messing with it.

That download and install was easy and I have not encountered any problems. I have to say the starting time is quite fast, even faster than Studio One 3.

I like the unified interface, it's pleasant to work with, considering there are only couple of themes you can change. The Pro Channel is very good, and fun to work with. Also the stock plugins are quite good to work with. It took me a while to figure out how to put a midi clip/event/item, but figured it out. I guess it was a long time since I worked with Cakewalk. There are a lot of small things that make it a joy working with this DAW, IMHO.

But, and there is always a but , I've never had so many crashes with a DAW since the Cubase SX3 days. Man do this DAW crashes. I don't know if the crashes are bugs or is it my system but I did not have a lot of luck of progressing thru a song. One particular crash that stopped me from continuing is when I activate the audio snap dialog box. Whenever I change the time stretch algorithm, Cakewalk would crash.
I guess I am used to REAPER where I did not had a single crash, except when I would test beta/free plugins. Those do not count

Anyway, it's admirable that BandLab would release Cakewalk for free and continue it's development, and I am looking forward to it's progress.
Thyreoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM   #183
azslow3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyreoph View Post
But, and there is always a but , I've never had so many crashes with a DAW since the Cubase SX3 days. Man do this DAW crashes.
Sonar was my first DAW, and it was Sonar X1 (not sure what was crashing more, X1 or X2). I have learned fast to follow the rule: avoid operations which crash. Particular "crashy" was: many audio-snap related tweaks, doing ANYTHING (except parameter tweaking) during record/playback, later not bouncing Melodyne.
A couple of Control Surface related problems I was able to workaround in own plug-in (and mods for official plug-ins).

With that rule followed, X3 and SPlat are rock solid (except the performance inducted problems on low end systems)

The observation that Reaper does not crash on all operations I have tried so far, even during playback, even on low end hardware, was more like a "surprise" then "it should be like that" for me.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:46 PM   #184
rst

Quote:
Sonar was my first DAW, and it was Sonar X1 (not sure what was crashing more, X1 or X2). I have learned fast to follow the rule: avoid operations which crash. Particular "crashy" was: many audio-snap related tweaks, doing ANYTHING (except parameter tweaking) during record/playback, later not bouncing Melodyne.
A couple of Control Surface related problems I was able to workaround in own plug-in (and mods for official plug-ins).

With that rule followed, X3 and SPlat are rock solid (except the performance inducted problems on low end systems)

The observation that Reaper does not crash on all operations I have tried so far, even during playback, even on low end hardware, was more like a "surprise" then "it should be like that" for me.
That exactly my feeling I got when tried Bandlab free version. I used early Sonar versions for few years and had to learn those "dangerous" operations in order to minimize crashes. Now in Bandlab I just tried Media Browser and had difficulties to sync loops to project metronome. Sometimes they were in sync, sometimes not. It reminded that constant feeling of danger and uncertainty associated with Cakewalk, you never knew is it your fail or program fail. Reaper might look ugly or tech-heavy in some ways, but a least you feel much safer in it.

But it is good that Sonar was released free, always liked TTS-1 which works well in Reaper. Sonitus DX plugins, Boost11 work too and it contains a bunch of useful midi loops.
rst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:13 PM   #185
pipelineaudio
Mortal

I have been unable to uninstall bandlab, its still showing in my startup. I used the windows uninstaller, what can I do next?
pipelineaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:37 AM   #186
azslow3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipelineaudio View Post
I have been unable to uninstall bandlab, its still showing in my startup. I used the windows uninstaller, what can I do next?
"Showing in startup" is an option now, so you can install it again (if it no longer works), disable showing at startup, then uninstall.
You can also inform Bandlab support. But that is an option in case you have not tried to do something manually (like manually removing from startup when there was no option, manipulate installed files, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by rst View Post
Now in Bandlab I just tried Media Browser and had difficulties to sync loops to project metronome. Sometimes they were in sync, sometimes not.
I do not remember having problems with that. Just make sure "Sync to host" option is set and the file in question has relevant information.
Sonar/CbB has several advantages compare to Reaper in the area:
1) when a loop has pitch information, it is previewed in the project pitch
2) several files can be previewed in parallel (when they are in one folder)
3) for more complex previewing there is Matrix view
4) files can be saved as loops (with corresponding information)
Old 04-16-2018, 02:56 AM   #187
westie07

Hey Guys, sorry for the noob question but,

I have installed BandLab and Cakewalk. Copied the Cakewalk plug-ins to my REAPER plug-in folder but when I try and load a plug-in into a REAPER Project I get the following message

"The following effect plug-in could not be installed
VST: Shared Plugins/SonitusFXCompressor
(effect configuration is preserved)"

Is there anything I have missed? Any help appreciated.

cheers
rob
westie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:43 AM   #188
ivansc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipelineaudio View Post
Use IObit Uninstaller?
Old 04-16-2018, 04:31 AM   #189
cool

Cakewalk daw is still able to open the OMF. It can be a good (and free!) converter, and with the plugin ReaCWP this process will be much simpler.
cool is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:18 AM   #190
rst

Quote:
I do not remember having problems with that. Just make sure "Sync to host" option is set and the file in question has relevant information.
Sonar/CbB has several advantages compare to Reaper in the area:
1) when a loop has pitch information, it is previewed in the project pitch
2) several files can be previewed in parallel (when they are in one folder)
3) for more complex previewing there is Matrix view
4) files can be saved as loops (with corresponding information)
Thank you, seems figured out its logic.
rst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 09:37 AM   #191
Greg Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybk1 View Post
Wow, the former flagship version of Cakewalks SONAR Platinum is now free to all. This is going to put pressure on the other major DAW apps to compete in a free marketplace.
I doubt it.

Before it was free it was hardly talked about. Now that's it free, it's still hardly talked about. Most schools teach and push logic and pt.

Most newbies entering, go off of what all the cool kids use and there are no videos of people making good music in Cakewalk so...

it's nice that's it free, but I don't see it raising a brow of any major daw out there.
Greg Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 09:55 AM   #192
azslow3

Quote:
Originally Posted by westie07 View Post
Hey Guys, sorry for the noob question but,

I have installed BandLab and Cakewalk. Copied the Cakewalk plug-ins to my REAPER plug-in folder but when I try and load a plug-in into a REAPER Project I get the following message

"The following effect plug-in could not be installed
VST: Shared Plugins/SonitusFXCompressor
(effect configuration is preserved)"

Is there anything I have missed? Any help appreciated.

cheers
rob
DX plug-ins, unlike Reaper extensions and VSTs, should be registered in Windows. With "regsvr32 <plug-in.dll>" in the command line from the folder you have copied them to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Savage View Post
I doubt it.

Before it was free it was hardly talked about. Now that's it free, it's still hardly talked about. Most schools teach and push logic and pt.

Most newbies entering, go off of what all the cool kids use and there are no videos of people making good music in Cakewalk so...

it's nice that's it free, but I don't see it raising a brow of any major daw out there.
It is there for a month... too early to make any conclusions about its future.

But as most powerful free DAW, it can find its place in "non pro" schools. I mean its major problem are bugs and performance, its advantages is bright coverage of technologies and relatively easy learning curve. As such it can be used to show kids what DAWs can do (if the teacher is not "sponsored" by Avid or Apple...).

New owner has quite some user base (if what he claims is real). Once CbB is integrated with other BandLab technologies, I guess you will see many "cool kids" videos. But I am not sure you understand what they say (I mean the language)
Old 04-16-2018, 10:05 AM   #193
fetidus

Quote:

It is there for a month... too early to make any conclusions about its future.
Agreed, but I do think that if BandLab handles this really well and follows through with their lofty vision with some real financial backing, this could be a very big deal. Depends on what happens in the next 6-12 months IMO. If they start delivering some great features, and make it clear how the in-app purchases work (or whatever they do for monetizing) with some excellent plugins (and keep in mind they theoretically have good IP to start with), then they might have a big impact on certain parts of the DAW market. Lots of unknowns though!
fetidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:45 AM   #194
westie07

Quote:
DX plug-ins, unlike Reaper extensions and VSTs, should be registered in Windows. With "regsvr32 <plug-in.dll>" in the command line from the folder you have copied them to.
Tanks azslow3, I'll give that a try.

rob
westie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 04:55 AM   #195
MikComposer

Can't install it. Does anyone else had that issue, where it reaches 100% download, but never gets installed?
Old 04-18-2018, 04:56 AM   #196
vitalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikComposer View Post
Can't install it. Does anyone else had that issue, where it reaches 100% download, but never gets installed?
Go to your Downloads folder and run install.exe.
vitalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 05:18 AM   #197
MikComposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalker View Post
Go to your Downloads folder and run install.exe.
Ok, thanks. Looks pretty good.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:19 AM   #198
ivansc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikComposer View Post
Ok, thanks. Looks pretty good.
(grin) you are such an eye candy boy, Mik! But as a long term Sonar user, it is certainly no worse than the latest version of Sonar Pro which I also have.
Old 04-18-2018, 08:24 PM   #199
insub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbaseDnB View Post
Wondering how the mastering suite thing is in comparrison to say Studio ones project page.and also does the mastering suite in Sonar have any advantages over say mastering in Studio one or even Reaper?
My guess is that the Mastering Suite is not included in this free version. BandLab stated that much of the bundled software that came with Sonar will not be included due to lack of ownership/licensing. Features removed may not have transferred ownership to BandLab or was bundled 3rd party plugins & such that were deals made by the previous owners of Cakewalk. Or, could be withheld for future paid upgrades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetidus View Post
I'm curious how they'll monetize this in the future. For now, it's "free" and I'm sure there will be a goodwill period, but eventually they'll need to generate some revenue from it... and I wonder if they'll try to implement an "in-app purchase" kind of model for plugins, features, and/or content? Or maybe a subscription model again for something like a "pro" bundle... or who knows what?
I think it will remain free, but certainly "in-app purchases" or other paid upgrades appear to be the working business model these days. So, they draw you in with the free DAW then try to sell you everything else they have to offer. It's also another way to direct you to the rest of what BandLab does with their mobile apps. I think they're being very smart and have a long-term plan in motion already.

While I don't personally care for that business model, I don't really see anything wrong with it either. This release of CbB for free is a great boon for music makers all over the world. Overall, I think it's great (the availability, not necessarily the DAW as I haven't tried it yet)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunner View Post
As stated above, the email I received 4/12/18 says, "Cakewalk by BandLab is a free, streamlined version of SONAR Platinum.

No matter what plug-ins or bundles you’ve bought in the past – anything that worked with SONAR before will work with Cakewalk by BandLab and will integrate seamlessly."

So, previous owners of Sonar will have their full bundles available, but this re-release, Cakewalk by BandLab, has been stripped-down.
Their official release statement:
https://blog.bandlab.com/cakewalk-by...press-release/
"Cakewalk by BandLab is a streamlined version of SONAR Platinum – and certain third party products and content bundles will no longer be included."
Here is their Announcement FAQ:
https://blog.bandlab.com/cakewalk-announcement-faq/
insub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:22 AM   #200
MikComposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
(grin) you are such an eye candy boy, Mik! .
Thanks I also accept checks

Will be evaluating cakewalk later more, but at first glance it was pretty sweet. I loaded demo track, and went to play a bit with making solo guitar sound better, and all was pretty intuitive.