View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 03:14 PM   #172
cjewellstudios
Human being with feelings

Updating did change it, for the worse though!

Just to be clear, this isn't really bothering me personally, just thought it was weird and that I would let you know

So after updating reaper, loading both plugins at the same time from the fx browser crashes reaper (before it just hung and I had to close) This time though I got this in the event viewer.

Faulting application name: REAPER.exe, version: 5.9.7.9, time stamp: 0x5d07daf6
Faulting module name: DragonflyRoomReverb-vst.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d0ce8fd
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x00000000000344e9
Faulting process id: 0x720
Faulting application start time: 0x01d52a0f0c6d62ff
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\REAPER (x64)\REAPER.exe
Faulting module path: C:\VSTplugins\DragonflyRoomReverb-vst.dll
Report Id: 5f1293c2-72c8-4975-8913-edcd8c69891c
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

-----

However, I can load as many instances of room or hall as I'd like one at a time. I also saved an fx chain of Hall and Room together and was able to load that no problem. I have Reaper set so that it does not float the plugins when I add fx chains to tracks, so maybe it has something to do with the gui and my graphics settings. I have actually messed with my graphics settings a bit because I do game sometimes but I also had alot of problems with the waves plugins I have and spiking cpu.

I'd have to look up my settings and card if you want to know all that, or if this gives you any clues as to what the problem might be, I'd be happy to offer more information.

But yeah these are fantastic Michael! Well done!
cjewellstudios is offline   Reply With Quote