View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 02:45 AM   #47
Jeffos
Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeder View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazai View Post
Sorry but I can't do it. I can not Contextual toolbars dialog. Where can I paste this sws dylib file ? Double click doesn't work.

^ that's the correct way to install the SWS extension on OSX BUT if you're running OSX >= 10.9 (i.e. Mavericks, Yosemite) you will get an "unidentified developer" error message (actually this message should be "this developer refuses Apple's racket") when double-clicking.
Instead, you have ctrl+click > and choose "Open" in the context menu, and then "Open" again in the "unidentified developer" message. We'll improve this in the future (normal drag-drop DMG style).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olegnik View Post
Hi! After changed ReaMenus-4.62 I can not to find menu "Extensions" .In reaper nativ configuration this menu was between "help" and "action" .Where it now ?
This either means SWS isn't correctly installed, or that you are confused by ReaMenu which renames the "Extension" menu into "Memory" (and also replaces all its content, so you won't find any new features in there either).

hahaha

____

PM @ Breeder: ouch yeah, I see :/ Feel to reorganize the website to make pre-releases more visible!
Jeffos is offline   Reply With Quote