View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 09:06 AM   #4
Adralicus
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tourny View Post
Hey!

Went ahead and made the purchase anyway. If anyone has the same question in the future, the X-Touch is 99% functional in Reaper with Klinke's MCU mod and the latest firmware (1.15).
I'm not having much luck with this. My tests show that using Klinke's MCU mod is pretty sketchy. Basic fader and pan work although I need to move the 2nd fader in order to control the first track. So everything is offset by one. All the scribble strips have 5 vertical lines below the track numbers. Although track one has no number and has 6 horizontal lines instead. The fact that Reaper is relying on 3rd party implementation by someone who was more or less given up developing it is not good really. We need a solid native MCU implementation.Coming from Samplitude the MCU implementation is far superior.
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | Intel Haswell i7 4770K | 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Crucial 512mb SSD System Drive | 1 x Crucial 960gb SSD A/V Drive | 1 x Crucial 960gb SSD Samples Drive | 1x Gigabyte GTX 960 2gb | 40" 4k Monitor | RME Fireface 400 |Windows 10 x64
Adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote