View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 08:14 PM   #6654
cjewellstudios
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
Hi Geoff, I just gave it a quick smoke test and the last channel now works with Selected Track Navigator again. Super quick turnaround! Thanks!

Any thoughts on getting Rotary1 to work for Pan and Pan Width with RotaryPush switching modes within the confines of the selected track? I just can't for the life of me figure it out. Not sure if there's a bug somewhere in the code, it's not in scope, or (most likely) just me not configuring something correctly.
I'm curious Funkybot:

First off... I had my hello world moment with CSI thanks to you! We'll get back to me at a later date though because boy do I have questions...

But back to you, I noticed in your MF Twister set up, you don't really take advantage of the "shift encoder hold" function which sends a different CC (actually the same one, just on midi channel 5 as opposed to the default channel 1) when you push AND turn a knob. This seems to maybe be a good case for using that feature. To each their own though, of course! Rotary1 doing regular pan then Rotaryshift1 (??? or whatever you would call it) to do the pan width.
cjewellstudios is offline   Reply With Quote