View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 08:40 PM   #650
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings

Lol, great stuff zeekat!

So I got Live Lite from Splice for free and been working on a live/jam setup lately. The effortless Link system is amazing and even more amazing is the out-of-the-box controller support... *sigh*

As much as I love Reaper, it's a bit refreshing to use a tool that I can't tweak at all, but just works.

So I got to liking that workflow with recording ideas into clips n such so I worked up a default template and started a few new songs. Except now none of them will open without crashing Live! Wtf?

Maybe it's instant karma for cheating on Reaper, but goddammit that LINK code is friggin open source! Why the frag don't we have that shiz up in this beatch?!

Anyways...new deadline for me (I'm sick of sitting down to work on music and shopping for/tweaking controllers instead): I will have all my mothershlubbing controllers and any extra necessities perfectly set up added and never think of adding or changing anything more until I finish the 3 fatherfudging albums I've been re-mixing for the last decade...by 2021!!!

and I'll definitely start on that right after just a lil bit of Skyrim...