fundorin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Well, you may not know it but you just did it again
I promise to keep myself in hands, from now on. 🤞

Quote:
The only person in a position to know whether that's a crooked utterance is the one thoroughly familiar with the hardware and software, and that's not you or me, that's @CableAddict.
I agree, yet, it doesn't mean that BT tenchology is the one to blame. It could be buggy video drivers, outdated LAN drivers, ACPI.sys battery monitor and lots of other things there. We don't know, but we can assume, true?

Quote:
BTW in my culture, crooked utterance is most definitely a personal attack, it's calling someone a liar.
Probably, lost in translation, since I'm constantly using Google Translate to translate some combinations of words, that are common in my language, to English.

Quote:
I heard nothing like that from @CableAddict, only that he doesn't like BT for his use case.
Here, take a look:
https://i.imgur.com/9Y9mQd3.png

Quote:
No I'm not advocating ignorance, quite the opposite, I'm trying to prevent the kind of ignorance that let's people criticize others without being sufficiently familiar with their situation, that's all.
That's what he did to Lemur devs. He isn't familiar with that app at all, nor he had no experience, using similar apps, as it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stevie_ View Post
Just as a sidenote, I'm using Lemur and ToucOSC and I never had bluetooth enabled. It works over Wifi.
Unless I completely missed the point here...
True. And it works good. I almost forgot about how I've set up mine at the day 1. 🤠
fundorin is offline   Reply With Quote