View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 06:35 AM   #75
hve
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwa View Post
Not at present, and that's not really contemplated for the immediate future. Various issues arise if you allow multiple editors to affect the same content simultaneously.
Thanks Schwa, I didn't realize this would be difficult. While the current way values are represented (green bar) is very clever, it's not very easy to globally view the length of notes unless you select them all. This is something I liked from other sequencers. I wonder if it may be a good idea to have the piano roll display on the bottom in notation view like in Samplitude Pro X as an option ?

Quote:
You can to select, copy or move them with the mouse.
Yess, thanks!

Quote:
Hmm, we don't seem to have a MIDI editor shortcut for "transport: record", which is surprising. We'll add this, unless there's some existing reason that it's a problem but I'm not thinking of right now.
I'm not sure why this is happening, but for some reason some of the global shortcuts input notes when you are in the midi editors, so yes, if we could keep those have at least the basic shortcuts from arrange view work in the notation editor that would help a lot!

Quote:
You can add toolbar buttons mapped to actions like "Insert note: 1/4".
Cool, will check this out then
hve is offline   Reply With Quote