Thread: Melodyne again
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 01:30 PM   #8
morgon
Human being with feelings

I'm not sure my suggested method is very efficient, depending on whether the instance of Melodyne that you're using on the original track can be dragged to it's folder track fx whilst retaining settings intact.

I'm guessing that Melodyne occupies an early position of the fx chain so it probably isn't practical to generally operate it from the folder track, but if it can be dragged there, settings intact, then it can be rendered without any of the other fx.

Or do it the other way around and put everything but Melodyne on the folder track and mute the folder track fx before rendering.

You can insert a track above the one you've got and make it a folder track by selecting via the icon which is usually found in the lower right corner of the track control panel, then make your original track "last track in folder" by using that same method.

The output path of your original track will now be the folder track, with fx on either or both affecting that output, which would allow to mute all the fx on the original track at once by clicking the on/off track control panel fx icon to 'off'.

Left click n hold Melodyne from the fx dialog box and drag it to the folder track fx icon, then render the folder track.

Last edited by morgon; 01-04-2020 at 12:51 AM.
morgon is offline   Reply With Quote