View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #59
cdavis6406
Human being with feelings

yea down around the gulf coast they have metal/ hard rock channels O'Plenty its refreshing. No cookie metal though. Classic metal, and godsmack, A7F kind of stuff.

I liked the oooo big scary metal vocals, and oh look at me Im mean and scary n' stuff when i was younger.

In N.w. europe I hear its big but who knows. To each his own.

By the way spent thursday night 9/2 with Disturbed, Avenged 7 Fold, Stone sour and Hell yea.

A promo friend of mine invited me and my GF to a barbecue. They were all there andabout 75 other folks. Thats it. It was a barbecue before their show at the verizon center this weekend. Then Vinnie Paul had the great Idea to go to the state fair at 11 P.M. So we all went and it was deserted so Mainly the bands and guest rode rides and game with no mobs or interference.

It was great. My daughter at Georgia Tech was flipping out. Avenged is one of here fav band. Got her some signed stuff and pics/ vids from the fair and sent them to her phone while she was at the Georgia Tech game.

Ill post them later it was a reall good time, good food and all growed up and shit.

The best is the vids of Hell Yea riding the pink kiddy coaster and us playing pop the ballons for prizes. Tried to get Vinnie Paul on the free fall but he wouldnt, go figure. said hes to old HA!

Also got some limited signed stuff for my tracking engineers son. Now Ive got a free lawn boy for life.

Last edited by cdavis6406; 09-04-2010 at 08:19 PM.
cdavis6406 is offline   Reply With Quote