View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 12:46 PM   #10
sjs94704
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason View Post
I like JRK's idea. Another one is to keep the feedback (number of repeats) high for that part, while applying a lowpass or bandpass EQ to make it sound kind of like a tape delay that loses fidelity the more repeats there are. There are also VSTs that do this automatically, I think.
Thanks for your input Reason.

If any of you are willing to, I would be grateful for some hands-on assistance. So, I ZIPPED up my project. The only thing I did remove was the plugin I had on the REVERB track because it is a third party on from Melda Productions.

I also removed the WAVES plugins I had directly on the VOCAL tracks. I'll put those back later.

I did this so that I can share my project with all of you and use STOCK plugins to accomplish my goals.

I created a ZIP file of my project. You can dowload it off my Dropbox account. Here is the link to the file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mjbkncq8h...Wings.zip?dl=0

There are the music background tracks that are all exactly the same size.
Here is a bit about my track naming convention for the music tracks:

EXAMPLE: 1-33-C-PCN.mp3

-The 1 is the order of the track
-The 33 is the record number of the song I have in a database of all my songs
-The C is the key of the song
-The PCN is an example of the abbreviation for the instrument of that track. These abbreviations are different for each track.

-DRUMS (Drums)
-TBN (Tambourine)
-BASS (Bass Guitar)
-PNO (Piano)
-EPO (Electric Piano)
-SNTP ( Synth Piano)
-SNTV (Synth Voice)
-SNTK (Synth Keyboard)

I am asking you to listen to the original version of the song 'Wind Beneath My Wings' and as best as possible to offer a suggestion of a REVERB in ReaVerb that is close to it as possible.

I am grateful for whatever help anyone is willing to offer ....

With Gratitude,

Steven