View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 05:17 PM   #44
sai'ke
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmkrebs View Post
As for the FX_list, adding ReaEq works fine. Maybe something with the spaces, although I haven't noticed the same problem on any of the VSTs I've got in there. Good luck!
Seems that for JSFX, you have to use the filename in the list rather than the name. Not sure why this is seemingly inconsistent in the API :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonE View Post
What about adding something for sidechain routing, ctrl-shift-link for example?

ctrl-shift-link from kick to pad and pad would start to sidechain according to kick input. There are already various actions which can do this. Hackey Machines could use them, too. The main difference would be, typically you send to 3/4 instead of 1/2. The other signal will listen to 3/4 of course.
Sure thing. Added. CTRL + SHIFT sends to channel 3/4 by default instead of the normal 1/2. A little X when dragging denotes that you are doing this.
By the way, you can also edit the channels it is routed to by hovering over the cable's arrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonE View Post
Tracks could get default names, e.g. name of first fx during creation.
The default name for a block is the first FX when a track name is absent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxAsteria View Post
I really need a way for right drag to pan the view instead of middle mouse. I just can't get used to it, since I use RMB navigation in my 3 most used apps and it's just ingrained in my workflow by now. I studied the script and saw how I could switch it, but I think the context menu prevents it from actually working. If you have a handy way to make this optional, that would be super helpful to me.
Added this as option, moving the insert machine context menu to middle mouse. You can toggle control scheme via F12.

Quote:
I noticed are that when the help info or other text is up, zooming and panning still happen, but in the background the results don't show until the text is gone. It's a little strange.
Can you show me a GIF of this? I think I may be misunderstanding what you mean. The help should disappear when you pan the view.

Quote:
Breaking the connections says REM. Might be good to make it consistent with deleting machines (DEL)? To my mind BRK (for break) or DIS (disconnect) might even be more intuitive.
Decided to go with DEL for consistency even though BRK looks cool and DIS seemed most logical.

Quote:
Would it be possible to have a square grid instead of rectangular (half as wide as now)?
Done.

Quote:
Lastly, I guess the color opacity should be somewhat higher, maybe 75%?
I made it a bit higher.